Sign in to follow this  
Roger

A very much a Merry Christmas indeed!

Thank you - Thank you - Thank you!

You do not know the sensation you've given me, and possible others, by creating this little to not known game. 

I, however, got to know this from a little known youtuber "szyzyg" , or as we space-fanatics know him as, Scott Manley!

Anywho, this game has so much potencial, it has so much beauty, and it can, and will hopefully be so much more, so much more - more spacey!

I would like to personally thank SystemEra for this wonderful gem in this ocean of mediocre games trying the best to emulate its first iteration; Minecraft.

But you take it just that little step further, and possibly made it a whole new "thing" to behold.

So, thank you, SystemEra.

Thank you so so much, you are truly just beautiful!

(I would make this post more pleasing to the eyes with big headlines and spacing and titles and such, but i'll make that in a later post if i feel the need to share whatever i want to share :) )

- Roger

thank-you6.jpg

Seriously they rock! Especially considering how we are within close proximity to the Holiday. And they are no doubt slaving at the moment on this. I hope they choose to take a breather once they get it optimized.  

Edited by Secret Squirrel

Merry Christmas to System Era and everyone else on the forums here! Enjoy exploring your worlds but don't forget to say hi to your family and friends once and a while!

I too would like to express the love of the developer, but I rather respect them :) 

I LOVE THIS GAME AND THOSE WHO CAN CREATE SUCH MASTERPRICE !!!!!!!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to the Devs and thank you from the bottom of my heart. I have been waiting for this type of game for a long time and I feel you all nailed it. Please keep up the excellent work and I look forward to experiencing more of what this game has to offer. 

My one and all enjoy the holiday season no matter what name we give it.  To the devs a very heart felt thank you for all of your long work and patience with all of our ( as a community ) hard times we cause in your wonderful game .  Merry Christmas and a Happy new year.:D

I have played Minecraft with my son and we play Trove from time to time, but this game beats them all, I just enjoy the stress free environment that this game gives you, sure it sucks when you die but its because you either tried something that didn't work or found something that you had to learn about. I will be buying this for my son as well and it might even get him away from Minecraft for awhile.

Thank you.