Jlidd24

Xbox One List of Bugs

Hey, first off the driving physics have improved immensely. However, I have noticed the following bugs/performance issues. As mentioned in the title I am using it on the Xbox One and updated to the newest patch. Here are the following bugs I've noticed:

1. Performance: Terrible lag now when exploring in the caves (I don't have the ability to look at FPS) and it drops periodically (new save and everything) for no apparent reason
  2. Music: The music keeps looping with the same 8 bars (same song, same part of the song)
  3. Vehicle: The vehicle's one wheel stayed implanted into the ground and the rover (medium) just drove off on 3 wheels
  4. Research: The scientific ones (found on the shuttles) haven't provided any research at all just copper/aluminum. Again new save and no research performed at that time.

Again, awesome game just thought I'd provide the following bugs to the team. Keep up the great work.

18 hours ago, TrojanSteel said:

To add to this list I had the node you put the first resin on rotate on me and move before I could but the resin on it.

(Xbox One patch 196) This has been happening to me too!!! I go to make a new resin node, and either before I place the resin, or after... the connection will slide left or right at a weird angle. I'm going nuts because I can't make right angles for my storage farm. Is anybody else seeing this?

My game hasn't crashed yet, so that's an improvement.

21 hours ago, Jlidd24 said:

Hey, first off the driving physics have improved immensely. However, I have noticed the following bugs/performance issues. As mentioned in the title I am using it on the Xbox One and updated to the newest patch. Here are the following bugs I've noticed:

1. Performance: Terrible lag now when exploring in the caves (I don't have the ability to look at FPS) and it drops periodically (new save and everything) for no apparent reason
  2. Music: The music keeps looping with the same 8 bars (same song, same part of the song)
  3. Vehicle: The vehicle's one wheel stayed implanted into the ground and the rover (medium) just drove off on 3 wheels
  4. Research: The scientific ones (found on the shuttles) haven't provided any research at all just copper/aluminum. Again new save and no research performed at that time.

Again, awesome game just thought I'd provide the following bugs to the team. Keep up the great work.

Having the same issues with performance on Xbox on a new save. It seems to happens a lot around clusters of objects like those tall tree type plants on the surface, it happens when driving or walking doesn't matter. 

Another one for the list would be when you have a storage unit on the side of a smelter the objects being created are placed upside down.

Same with the music but I know that's listed in the Patch Notes as a known issue along with the nodes going off in different directions.

Playing on Xbox One with new patch. My original save lags constantly now. No way to see the fps either. I made a new save file and it runs fine, but id really like to play the save file that i have everything on. Other than that i havent had any issues except like 4 times the game crashed. Keep up the great work! Thanks!