SES_Adam

STEAM PATCH NOTES - MEGA THREAD

On 12/20/2016 at 7:10 PM, H1tmanevets said:

I hope Xbox gets the patch before Christmas, haven't been able to play for 3 or 4 days now because the game won't load saves and crashes to the dashboard. Would be a nice Christmas present. 

Unfortunately with the new update I think you have to start a new game. I had the same problem.

Is there a way to delete old saves on xbox one? I jave a few saves that i dont play mainly testin things out gettin a feel and one thats just broken just want to tidy it up and not have loads of blue pods on main screen lol 

Hi guys,

Even after the update on xbox one im still having trouble connecting to my friends game.  Everytime I join and launch from the ship it crashes his game and I land underground.  Also still having FPS issues when you build a big enough base or travel too much.  Thanks for all the hard work!

Yeah so the patch came through and the game is still broken, I'm stuck in my habitat in space. It somehow got launched into the air when I got in it to start a new base on the moon and I've been stuck ever since. This is the 4x I've started over and it's starting to get really old. They seem to favor Steam more and the updates are behind for Xbox, leaving it broken and unplayable for many.

4 hours ago, MrMarble said:

When do you gonna release the next update?

I would like to know too, this problem of dropping the fps as you explore the places is very bad
I'm waiting to fix it so I can play again

11 hours ago, MarcusVKS said:

I would like to know too, this problem of dropping the fps as you explore the places is very bad
I'm waiting to fix it so I can play again

I'm waiting till they push a MP update... since I mainly play this co-op with my brother... and the current MP issues (almost total lack of sound, and so much other stuff) are a bit halting our progress/fun.

Course I won't know what they change because these megathreads are the WRONG WAY to post about notes.

Please can you pin this thread - or a patch history / release date thread so we can monitor whats new and news without so much community "noise"

4 hours ago, Sir Stuart said:

Please can you pin this thread - or a patch history / release date thread so we can monitor whats new and news without so much community "noise"

+1

I keep suggesting it. They are entirely against the idea of organized patch note threads. So... we have to live with these retarded mega threads of garbage to find any useful information.

Hello, Adam here! I'm going to Lock this Mega Thread. In the future, for our next update, we'll start a new sticky and disable commenting. The reason being is its hard for us to suss out the useful reports coming through these comments and we'd rather see that happening in new threads.

Thanks everyone for continuing to support us - and happy new year!