Does SYSTEMERA respond to their emails?

The other day, I sent an email to them talking about the game. I wonder,  do accept email as a way to contact them and is there a chance that they would get back to me?

If you give a second to think about it you might answer your own question.    They not only support this forum but Twitch, Steam and several others> and that's in between trying to make the game a better inviroment for us to play in. This is not ment to say that they won't answer your E mail but that they might be a little buzy and it may take a while for them to get to it.  That and the fact that like the rest of us their e mail box may be a bit crowed. So hang in there and don' t  lose faith .

Haha, they sure do!

Please excuse that the traffic since launch literally exploded. The amount of emails, forum posts and so on would require a 24/7 monitoring of more than 6 people (with us moderators around 8, then again, most of the developers are actually working on the game so the amount of people watching is way lower) to receive answers in a short time. It also can happen that some posts and emails get lost in the flood (well, that's actually less of an issue for emails). If you feel like your email got lost, try sending it another time!