Wyvyrias

Requires some updating!

Message added by Wyvyrias

My game won't let me create a medium rover. I have unlocked it, made space for the printing and have the ressources but the med. rover hologram is red and won't let me print.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

On 10/6/2018 at 12:45 AM, Eric Hoover said:

My game won't let me create a medium rover. I have unlocked it, made space for the printing and have the ressources but the med. rover hologram is red and won't let me print.

Be sure to actually clear the printing area of obstacles.

The question that I have seen asked most often is:

Where do I get Wolframite?

I don't know how many times I've had to say...

the surface of Tundra

the caves of Tundra

the caves of Exotic (either that or Arid; I forgot)

the caves of Barren

13 hours ago, CopperyMarrow15 said:

The question that I have seen asked most often is:

Where do I get Wolframite?

I don't know how many times I've had to say...

the surface of Tundra

the caves of Tundra

the caves of Exotic (either that or Arid; I forgot)

the caves of Barren

https://astroneertools.space/info

Greetings.

Sorry for the inconvenience but unfortunately I have a small problem, I hope to post it in the right place. My problem is the following, I bought the game for quite some time already, I have even it before the research update, which adds the system of bytes and everything else corresponding, and at that time the game was in early access , then I wanted to know how I can use the retro suit or if it is somewhere else to activate it because today I reopened the game to enjoy the new content and hoping to use the retro suit but sadly I can not find where I can activate it.

Another thing, in version 1.0.3.0 is this system of personalization in which many things appear blocked, does this unlock with play or are not yet implemented?

That's it, thank you very much and I await your response 🙂

-Exitium

Greetings

The Retro suit suddenly appeared when i was playing with the customization screen, I think the problem solved itself. 

Just as notice, my second question about the personalization screen is still active.

Anyways thank you very much and again sorry for the inconvenience

-Exitium

Please remember that the FAQ thread was not intended to be used for support. Do submit issues or questions in their proper sections in their own thread, or find a thread in those sections that already caters this topic!

에는 Astroneer에 문제가 있다. 때 문자를 절레절레 흔들 때거나 게임을 하고, 게임을 하고 있다.내 몇몇 이웃들도 문제다.

Edited by TD_KimSense

I wanted to make YouTube videos of the game, are there anything I should include and is it alright to monetize it? Moreover, are all game audio/sounds alright to be included in the videos?

Husk here and i was wondering that there is a bug in the game where it crashes at random times (it has happend a few times when sitting in a seat for too long and not moving what the seat is attached to) and i was wondering if you guys could check it out. Also if im not putting this in the right section (like if there is a section of the page specifically for bugs) then im sorry.

Also It doesnt give me anything after is crashes so i just boot the game back up. It has only happend in 1.0

NOTE: It only happens when i play multiplayer!

I

Edited by Husk

how do i craft medium storage, cant find in  starting medium or large printer, and it is unlocked.

nvm, everyone who wonders. the smallest one, you craft the printer in your inventory.

Edited by Foxis

26 minutes ago, Mőmmæ §åīđ ïż ýĕ bõï Bøbbåý said:

Hi im not sure if asking you guys is the right thing, but i'll just start here. Do I need xbox live gold in order to play astroneer single player (I know that I need it for multi/co-op). Because I want to get the game, but I have no interest in getting xbox live gold right now.

No. Gold is for multiplayer.