Wyvyrias

Requires some updating!

Message added by Wyvyrias

1 hour ago, wolfyt758 said:

Will we be able to play it on the Nintendo switch?

We've no information on that yet. They probably look into that upon the final release, which is still far away.

I also have a big problem. I will be happy if you helped me with it

My trucks keep diseappering, I dont know why but they do. I just ride them and then... they disappear. I need to know how to fix this problem, or at least how to get my vehicles back. Im tired of wasting my time and resources for new trucks.

57 minutes ago, wolfyt758 said:

I also have a big problem. I will be happy if you helped me with it

My trucks keep diseappering, I dont know why but they do. I just ride them and then... they disappear. I need to know how to fix this problem, or at least how to get my vehicles back. Im tired of wasting my time and resources for new trucks.

Please report that bug in the section for bug reports!
Though you're probably using the save from an older version. If that's the case, please create a new one plus verify your game files. Vehicles disappearing while you're driving  them is rather uncommon and shouldn't happen, at least not regularly (sometimes such things can happen, yes, but it's quite rare).

3 hours ago, Wyvyrias said:

Please report that bug in the section for bug reports!
Though you're probably using the save from an older version. If that's the case, please create a new one plus verify your game files. Vehicles disappearing while you're driving  them is rather uncommon and shouldn't happen, at least not regularly (sometimes such things can happen, yes, but it's quite rare).

The problem started in the older version. When the update came out I made a new save, and it was working well for a couple hours. and then it hapened again. I also posted the problem in the bug reports. Thanks for the help :D 

Hi, loving the game. I purchased my copy through the Windows 10 store. I understand that a new update will be coming out soon. Will I be able to update my copy through the store without having to repurchase the game, or will the game update itself automatically once the update is released? I can't wait to see the improvements, the game is looking great!

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Mario Ramalho said:

I purchased my copy through the Windows 10 store. I understand that a new update will be coming out soon. Will I be able to update my copy through the store without having to repurchase the game, or will the game update itself automatically once the update is released?

I have seen the update happen two ways on my Windows Store copy...

1) Start the game like normal, when the splash screen comes up check the version number.  If it's the old version, open the Store app on your computer from the Start menu, don't go to the Windows Store website.  Enter Astroneer in the Store search box.  When the page comes up you should see a button labeled Update, you will not have to repurchase the game.

2) For update 125, when I started the game and the splash screen came up, Patch 125 had already been applied.  I had not changed any Windows settings, it was just there.

WHAT THE HECK IS THE ZEBRA BALL THO! I found one in my game, too. I think that its a broken research pod that they added into the game and forgot about

Edited by Spaceboy316

8 minutes ago, Spaceboy316 said:

WHAT THE HECK IS THE ZEBRA BALL THO! I found one in my game, too. I think that its a broken research pod that they added into the game and forgot about

Memes.

Check this once the site is back from maintenance: https://astroneer.gamepedia.com/Marbles

In short: It's really just a glowing ball.

23 minutes ago, Mirco Koppelberg said:

I´m so sad. I have buy Astroneer 4 xbox and i think i can play it on Pc 2.. but no, i have win7. Now i need 2 buy it again?

You'll have to install Windows 10 to make use of Play-Anywhere.

10 hours ago, Mirco Koppelberg said:

I´m so sad. I have buy Astroneer 4 xbox and i think i can play it on Pc 2.. but no, i have win7. Now i need 2 buy it again?

10 hours ago, Wyvyrias said:

You'll have to install Windows 10 to make use of Play-Anywhere.

10 hours ago, Mirco Koppelberg said:

20 € 4 buy it again or 70€ win10 hm.. :D

Thanks. ^^

No-no-no Koppelberg, you don't have to buy the game again. If you purchase it for Xbox, it also works for Win 10, (and vice versa).  Check out the following link:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anywhere

59 minutes ago, Pi_ said:

No-no-no Koppelberg, you don't have to buy the game again. If you purchase it for Xbox, it also works for Win 10, (and vice versa).  Check out the following link:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anywhere

That's the point: He (apparently) can't get Windows 10. Or rather, he's more willing to pay for another Astroneer copy (on Steam) rather than getting Windows 10. Although it's not necessary to pay for Win10, but I won't elaborate that.

On 26.11.2017 at 3:51 AM, Wyvyrias said:

That's the point: He (apparently) can't get Windows 10. Or rather, he's more willing to pay for another Astroneer copy (on Steam) rather than getting Windows 10. Although it's not necessary to pay for Win10, but I won't elaborate that.

All Ok :D i buy better Astroneer again befor i buy win10.

Hi! I purchased Astroneer on Steam (Chinese Store) and I'm currently in the U.S. It is such a fascinating game that it makes me forget my bedtime!

The only bad thing is that I found my copy stuck with the build 0.3.265.99 even though I enabled the update. Is there a way to figure out what's wrong?

Thanks!

5a38cd55ae3d6_ScreenShot2017-12-19at2_18_45AM.thumb.png.16f8da97e13478d443fe5aa66701c7da.png

On 12/19/2017 at 2:37 AM, -Thunder- said:

Hi! I purchased Astroneer on Steam (Chinese Store) and I'm currently in the U.S. It is such a fascinating game that it makes me forget my bedtime!

The only bad thing is that I found my copy stuck with the build 0.3.265.99 even though I enabled the update. Is there a way to figure out what's wrong?

Thanks!

5a38cd55ae3d6_ScreenShot2017-12-19at2_18_45AM.thumb.png.16f8da97e13478d443fe5aa66701c7da.png

No more issues now. I have successfully updated it. Thanks!

On 12/15/2016 at 11:35 PM, Bel_Riose said:

Same here. I am from Russia but the Russian translaton is very poor right now. 

Question 2: how can I delete an existing save game? 

@Bel_Riose, for Q#2, at the Main Menu, above your saved game, is a trash can icon. On XB1, use joystick or directional up arrow to select it, then click A. After that, you'll need to click A again to confirm the deletion.

so I try to load up the game on steam and it doesn't work it just sits on the Astroneer screen for hours

Edited by Carterdoc48

Hey there. Does the studio actually  receive crash reports via windows store ?

If not, is there a way to find them? ( I can't for the sake of it find the astroneer folder.)

I cant play with my friends since it says were on different versions....hes playing on an xbox one and im playing on pc.....this kinda ruined the game for us right away since we were excited about playing together....

Mind this isn't a support thread, answers are not guaranteed here at all (then again, that's the case everywhere).

5 hours ago, Alex Watkins said:

I cant play with my friends since it says were on different versions....hes playing on an xbox one and im playing on pc.....this kinda ruined the game for us right away since we were excited about playing together....

Well, nothing can be done about that till SES gets the latest version onto the Windows Store. Assuming you are using the Windows Store (you just said "PC", but there are 2 PC versions...the Steam one won't work together with the Xbox One, of course, only the Windows Store version does).

18 hours ago, Wyvyrias said:

Mind this isn't a support thread, answers are not guaranteed here at all (then again, that's the case everywhere).

Well, nothing can be done about that till SES gets the latest version onto the Windows Store. Assuming you are using the Windows Store (you just said "PC", but there are 2 PC versions...the Steam one won't work together with the Xbox One, of course, only the Windows Store version does).

Yes I know its not a support thread but you seem pretty active on the forums :) I really appreciate the speedy reply man! I did some research and the issue is acknowledged on there twitter. Loving the game so far, loved sharing it with people too!

On 12/15/2016 at 12:43 PM, thekogamabros said:

Will the game ONLY be available for Windows 10? My computer has all of the needed requirements to run the game, but it is not a Windows 10.

you can buy on steam

I am trying to create a extra large platform and extra large storage and am not sure if I’m doing the right thing.I can’t see it in the fabricators and vehicle bay and I have researched it .