Wyvyrias

Requires some updating!

Message added by Wyvyrias

18 hours ago, Wyvyrias said:
So, When will delete save be part of the actual start screen? You know, like most other games...Seems like a basic for any game.
I do love the look of the game and really hope things will be built further to make a great game.

Nothing that we know of aside from waiting for a patch, sorry.

26 minutes ago, Grimble said:
So, When will delete save be part of the actual start screen? You know, like most other games...Seems like a basic for any game.
I do love the look of the game and really hope things will be built further to make a great game

(You broke the quote a bit :D )

Yeah, the thing with deleting saves is a bit troublesome now, yet high in demand. I forwarded the idea so we may see it soon (no promises). Thanks for your feedback!

How often will the update be rolling out? Will the be small updates that adds/fixes issues or will they be larger updates that add more items and fixes more problems?

Also even in early access the game is great. 

7 minutes ago, TheRealZS said:

How often will the update be rolling out? Will the be small updates that adds/fixes issues or will they be larger updates that add more items and fixes more problems?

Also even in early access the game is great. 

For now updates will be rolled out once crucial bugs are fixed. So it can happen anytime. I expect regular updates for smaller fixes and regular content updates to happen weekly or bi-weekly once the hot launch phase is over. But this is just a rough estimation from my side.

Hi,

I bought the Astroneer on Xbox and played without problems. But when I access to my windows store I don't have the Astroneer game on my purchases. In other posts read that you can purchase your game on Xbox and have it on Win10 or conversely. May be didn't read well, maybe a problem?

Thanks.

4 hours ago, CrazyShini said:

Hi,

I bought the Astroneer on Xbox and played without problems. But when I access to my windows store I don't have the Astroneer game on my purchases. In other posts read that you can purchase your game on Xbox and have it on Win10 or conversely. May be didn't read well, maybe a problem?

Thanks.

Play Anywhere is supposed to be be supported, yes. Did you log-in using the exactly same account? If you did, please reply again. I'll forward it then.

3 hours ago, RobbieArgentina said:

I extended a platform from my first cabin. Is there a way to dismantle the created?

Unfortunately this is not possible yet, but definitely planned!
Unless you are talking about it's blue "ghost". Just click on it and it should disappear again.

11 hours ago, Wyvyrias said:

Unfortunately this is not possible yet, but definitely planned!
Unless you are talking about it's blue "ghost". Just click on it and it should disappear again.

Yes, I was referring to structures.

On 20/12/2016 at 8:07 PM, Wyvyrias said:

Play Anywhere is supposed to be be supported, yes. Did you log-in using the exactly same account? If you did, please reply again. I'll forward it then.

Okay today I tried and now it's working. Maybe a delay or something. Allright now.

Thanks

I see it says you can play between Xbox and Windows 10, I imagine you mean cross-platform as I have read other places you intend on adding cross-platform. Is this in the game yet or have you just not added it to the game Preview(Full version)? My friend and I both have the game, I play on Win10 and he plays on Xbox, I invite him and he can invite me but neither of us receive the invite. Thank you

24 minutes ago, Golem said:

I see it says you can play between Xbox and Windows 10, I imagine you mean cross-platform as I have read other places you intend on adding cross-platform. Is this in the game yet or have you just not added it to the game Preview(Full version)? My friend and I both have the game, I play on Win10 and he plays on Xbox, I invite him and he can invite me but neither of us receive the invite. Thank you

The cross-platform for Windows 10 and Xbox One is still being worked on but will be released once it's stable!

1 hour ago, Wyvyrias said:

The cross-platform for Windows 10 and Xbox One is still being worked on but will be released once it's stable!

Thank you! Is there an ETA on that, or is it just planned for full release of the game?

1 hour ago, Golem said:

Thank you! Is there an ETA on that, or is it just planned for full release of the game?

No certain ETA as far as I know, but some sources say within a few months.

Hey i currently don't own the game and i wont be able to buy for some time so i wanted to ask if the game will raise its price in the future (release or before)

PS

english isn't my first language so sorry for grammar or spelling mistakes

10 hours ago, gil fleisher said:

Hey i currently don't own the game and i wont be able to buy for some time so i wanted to ask if the game will raise its price in the future (release or before)

PS

english isn't my first language so sorry for grammar or spelling mistakes

I cannot say for certain whether the price will increase or not, but it seems like a logical result that it will as the game grows!
Sales usually make up for that, though.

On 21/11/2016 at 6:45 PM, Wyvyrias said:

Note: The FAQ will be updated soon using the most recent information.

The game is still in Early Access so all of this is subject to change. All questions were answered by us, the community and its moderators, using the latest information from streams, tweets and other sources.

[1]: When will Astroneer be released?
It's out! :D
[2]: How much will Astroneer cost?
The price is set at $19.99USD for Early Access. The price is the same for Steam, Windows10 and XBone
[3]: Where can I play Astroneer?
You can find Astroneer on Steam Early Access  as well as on the Windows10 store
[4]: But I have a PS4!
Unfortunately Sony doesn't have a paid-alpha/early access platform for a game like Astroneer to release on. Once Astroneer is out of early access/game preview (read: "1.0") there may be a time when it is released on a Sony console.
[5]: What about GOG support?
The dev team has talked to the guys over at GOG but due to multiplayer issues it will take some time to set up the game on GOG.
[6]: What about Mac users?
Eventually Astroneer will be supported on Mac. Not confirmed if it will be supported at Early Access launch yet though.
[7]: What are the required specs to play?
Min Spec: 4 GB RAM X64 Dual Core CPU, 2+ GHz Discrete GPU with 1 GB VRAM
Recommended spec: 8 GB RAM X64 Quad Core CPU, 3+ GHz Discrete GPU with 2 GB VRAM
[8]: Is there controller support!???
There is controller support! We have even seen it in action on live streams!
[9]: I have friends, can I play with them?
Yes! Current game has 4 person co-op. Couch co-op is unknown though. Play with steam friends or play with friends on XBone and windows 10. Cross platform between Steam and XBone/win10 is not possible though.
[10]: Will there be mobs/bad guys/ect?
No.
The dev team has nothing planned for that at the moment, though have mentioned that "that might be cool to see" in future updates.
[11]: Are there hazards in the game?
Yes, there are currently a few hazards in the game that can hurt you or mess with your base. A few toxic plants as well as storms!
[12]: Are there liquids or bodies of water? 
In Early Access there will not be. It is something the developers have talked about and would like to add eventually.
[13]: Are there Asteroids?
Just like the bodies of water it is something that the developers would like at some point.
[14]: Are the Shuttles free flight?
The shuttles are currently not free flight. This is something the developers are working on though!
[15]: Can we dig all the way through a planet or build a bridge to another planet?
Theoretically yes...good luck and let us know how it goes!
[16]: Does gravity change on different planets?
Sure does! It also changes the closer you get to the core of a planet.
[17]: Can we die in the game? If so, how?
Currently the ways we know how to die are if you run out of Oxygen or if you fall from a great height.
[18]: This looks like The Martian are there potatoes? 
No potatoes
[19]: Is there a road map?
The road map will be released closer to launch.
[20]: How are they making the planets?
The planets are procedurally generated with rules and biomes.
[21]: Will there be quests, a story line or end game material?
Yes! We know that there will be quests at EA launch, everything else is a secret for now.
[22]: Will there be mod support or steam workshop available?
Not at Early Access launch but eventually Yes!
[23]: Are the planets in true orbit?
No not in a true orbit but they do have some orbital mechanics.
[24]: Will Astroneer be available in my native language?
Astroneer will be available in:
English
German
Russian
Spanish Latin
Spanish Castilian
Portuguese
French
Chinese Simplified
Italian
Japanese
Korean
Polish
Dutch

Please don't say the game will be available in Portuguese when it is "Brazilian Portuguese".

As I've already said via Twitter, I'm volunteering for a proper "European Portuguese" translation (for free!) and have them both available.

These languages are similar but not quite the same.

Cheers!

9 minutes ago, luisfcorreia said:

Please don't say the game will be available in Portuguese when it is "Brazilian Portuguese".

As I've already said via Twitter, I'm volunteering for a proper "European Portuguese" translation (for free!) and have them both available.

These languages are similar but not quite the same.

Cheers!

That were the information given to us. I didn't even know there was a difference. But the FAQ is about to be updated anyway. :D

1 minute ago, Wyvyrias said:

That were the information given to us. I didn't even know there was a difference. But the FAQ is about to be updated anyway. :D

Yes, they are different, we can both read each others but for pt_PT, if the game is only pt_BR we prefer to play it in English.

Example:

EN Truck, pt_BR Caminhão, pt_PT Camião

Some expressions aren't even translated in the game, so I'm really volunteering for this, please pass this on to the awesome devs.

Hello, 

I am new to astronomy and I was Wondering if there was some kind of tutorial in the game. I also have one more question, there are some Unknown objects in the game it says i can research it but  I don't know how.  

hi,

I have a problem with the start of the game. When I click "play",Steam gives me an error and tells me that I have to install "UE4 prerequisites(x64)". When I installed it, and tried again to open astroneers, steam gives me the same error. 

helppppp me