"Paul i miss you...'' new easter egg

Kotzuo

Well, after @the_monotonist discovered a easter egg inside a wreckage emiting sound in morse code, I decided to pay more attention on little secrets, then, when i was exploring the satelite emited a very loud sound (like old tvs) and i was kind of scary to continue hear that, and after this loud sound, a morse code start, i hear that in the first time on 05/07/2017, but i decided translate today (because i thought it was the same easter egg), and here what i discovered:

this first image is the spectogram of that "very loud sound" ( 99,99% sure that is Paul)

then, this is the message

PAUL I MISS YOU
YOU WERE A TRUE FRIEND AND IM A BETTER PERSON HAVING KNOWN YOU 
IM SO SAD YOURE GONE.

.--. .- ..- .-.. .. -- .. ... ... -.-- --- ..- -.-- --- ..- .-- . .-. . .- - .-. ..- . ..-. .-. .. . -. -.. .- -. -.. .. -- .- -... . - - . .-. .--. . .-. ... --- -. .... .- ...- .. -. --. -.- -. --- .-- -. -.-- --- ..- .. -- ... --- ... .- -.. -.-- --- ..- .-. . --. --- -. .

BUT

i think thats not everything, when i first heard this sound (on 05/07/2017) i recorded just a little piece and that piece says "you among the stars" and this not apears on this message, maybe theres more sounds hided?

btw, good job making this secret System Era and my condolenses for this lost ;(

(for any grammar mistakes sorry, im from brazil :/)

Screenshot_3.png

if someone dont know who is Paul, he is a co-founder of System Era, he died this year :(

paul.jpg.dab9b45e3e722b852c4c4931a5485993.jpg

and sorry for that noise on background, its because near there was another satelite emiting this strange sound, if someone wants to investigate it, heres the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayfoUD32QDU

Edited by Kotzuo

Guys, a correction, remember that i said that i thought it could not be everything cuz in 05/07/2017 audio i recorded a little piece that says "you among te stars"? actually, i dont know if in the final bugged for me or if i cut the audio early, but theres more morse code, and ive reuploaded that vídeo, heres the full message:

"Paul I miss you

You were a true friend and Im a better person having know you im so sad youre gone

See you among the stars"

Morse code:

.--. .- ..- .-.. .. -- .. ... ... -.-- --- ..- -.-- --- ..- .-- . .-. . .- - .-. ..- . ..-. .-. .. . -. -.. .- -. -.. .. -- .- -... . - - . .-. .--. . .-. ... --- -. .... .- ...- .. -. --. -.- -. --- .-- -. -.-- --- ..- .. -- ... --- ... .- -.. -.-- --- ..- .-. . --. --- -. . ... . . -.-- --- ..- .- -- --- -. --. - .... . ... - .- .-. ...

and heres the full version:

Edited by Kotzuo

it's hard to know how to react to the news that someone has died: i didn't know Paul, i dont feel the loss his colleagues and family must feel.

i do know that stuff like this, little tributes we can put into our day to day lives, humanise us. the guys at Systemera obviously took Paul's passing hard, and i think i speak for all of us when i say i hope your loss gets easier to bear each day, more so because of gestures such as this.

see you amongst the stars, Paul.