apbrox123

Landing site selectors visible on foot

Ok, on my pc, something happened, i don't know exactly what. However, it ended in me being stuck on a different planet because of this glitch. It is where the blue spheres that come up when you are selecting a place to land on a planet, are there whilst i'm on foot. I am able to use my mouse, access my inv etc... ONLY whilst i am outside the blue sphere. I am now stuck on this planet as i cant launch or make a new rocket... photos attached... any help is greatly appreciated.

20170711123632_1.jpg

20170711123626_1.jpg

This is a known issue and may be fixed in the next update.

Unfortunately, your save game is broken now and can probably only be repaired by SES.

There might be another solution: Have another player join you in multiplayer and let this player come with a two-seated shuttle to meet you. You should be able to enter that player's shuttle and the other player should be able to launch, because he or she should not be affected by the issue.

Edited by Marck

I actually had the exact same problem but I'm on Xbox one I thought of that solution, but I haven't had the friend I play with get on so I think I'm outta luck for now. Good luck 

6 hours ago, Marck said:

This is a known issue and may be fixed in the next update.

Unfortunately, your save game is broken now and can probably only be repaired by SES.

There might be another solution: Have another player join you in multiplayer and let this player come with a two-seated shuttle to meet you. You should be able to enter that player's shuttle and the other player should be able to launch, because he or she should not be affected by the issue.

Ahhh. Ok yeah will try that and see how it goes. None of my friends have Astroneer yet but one is getting it soon hopefully. I won't give up on that save file!! Thanks for the help. Much appreciated