Sign in to follow this  
Jonas_Dit

Farming Bot

I don't know if this idea already exists, but I would like to have a little bot for the crane.

I hate it when I have to get out of the rover, get into the crane, harvest the resources, get out of the crane because the rover was sliding away a bit, get into the crane again... I think you can see what I mean. So my idea is that farming bot. First, you print it in the printer (maybe with iron). Then, you program it which resources the bot should harvest and which ones not. After that, you put it on the crane seat and take it with you on a trip. The bot will automatically use the crane to harvest resources when you get near them. This way you can save a lot of time. It would consume the rover's energy so the farming bot is not too OP.

Feel free to add some more ideas. ^_^

I actually like this a lot, just drive by the resources and the bot collects it, but takes extensive power, it could also be attached to rovers or something to be able to follow a path to collect or transport resources from base to base, but would be only found rarely at the center of planets. this could be the start of the AI revolution!