Sign in to follow this  
bananatrooper52

Attachments on rover front and back pop off when connections are available

I don't know if this is necessarily a bug, but it is quite annoying. I have two small solar panels on the front and back of my rover. Whenever I am driving by my base and a connection from the rover to the base is shown, it pops off the solar panel where it would connect.

[how do I embed an image?]

This should probably only happen once you actually try to solidify the connection between the rover and the base.

Edited by bananatrooper52

when you write your post, just under the writing zone, in the grey rectangle, you have "drag files here to attach, or choose files"  you add images there...

i also notice that "behaviour", not sure its a bug,  the connection seems to work properly, maybe a little fix in the code to prevent things that are already clipped on those connection to be removed like that.. or just simply block us to put anything there.   dev's decision B|

Well here's the image for future reference... The attachment disconnects even if you don't activate the connection. So just driving by the base without paying attention it will just pop off. Quite annoying in my opinion, always losing my solar panels.

Screenshot_7.png

This is one of my pet peeves with the game as I often lost things whilst setting off from base that I then thought I could rely upon for power. Here's hoping some of the quality of life fixes can make it to a release soon.