I just want to thank you for this freakin sandstorm. It adds ALOT atmosphere in the game. Other publishers talking alot. You just did such a great thing. In the storm is so dense.. and if you get out and can see the storm "walking" away .. its freaking awesome. The first moment when i could see storms on the radioactive planet from Space i was just stunning :D

I love them too...

A nice addition could be if the rocks flying around are able to knock of modules of your base from time to time and you have to collect and refit them when the storm is gone. :)

I'm not sure I like the idea of having to pick up the scattered remains of my base. Maybe have a way to anchor the base modules to the ground so that sandstorms cannot knock pieces off?

Also, nice job on the flying rocks that can kill you. Makes it really feel dangerous to be outside.

I think it would be better if not every storm had boulders. Making it so you could keep working in the storm. perhaps a mechanic which makes you get pushed around if you're not tethered.

I'd like the storms to be destructive, also add in a "fence" or some sort of defence to them. Like an angled thin wall that the rocks can be deflected off of. Not a 100% guarantee that a storm wont send a rock into your base, but it will reduce the risk.

I think the storms were more destructive in an earlier version. So lets hope that will be changed again.

Anyway, you can build dirtwalls to protect your base from storms to some extend.

17 minutes ago, Tajin said:

I think the storms were more destructive in an earlier version. So lets hope that will be changed again.

Anyway, you can build dirtwalls to protect your base from storms to some extend.

If the storms are more destructive I would like a more legit way of storing/parking/anchoring my rovers (unless thats what the grapple is for lol)

I agree with all here. Love the storms! Even the variety of styles on the different planets is a nice touch. I am impressed with what is out of the box this pre-alpha. Personally I have been lucky and had great stability with this game so WTG System Era!

Gotta love the Sandstorm. I would love to see them make different types of storms that you could also harvest some type of gas or mineral from and then it would give you a reason to try and brave the sandstorm or create some node to collect from it!

10 minutes ago, undeadhooligan said:

These sandstorms just keep coming out of nowhere. So darude.

I'll... show myself out

I came here to make that joke as well.....

Idk how I'd feel about sandstorms being destructive with how common they are. 

Also I love watching a storm just pass by, it's very very cool

Only thing that weirds me out are those spiked balls that keep rolling around on my desert planet. Especially since they sometimes come rolling out of my tunnel leading underground. No idea how they do that ^^