Mystic Referee

Choose a landing site

Some sort of landing UI or HUD for choosing a landing site on a planet.
It would be uber helpful to be able to see every landing site available in a list form, as opposed to the current "wait forever for the planet to rotate then click on the gigantic circle which may or may not be directly on top of you rover or truck."

Too often have I landed my shuttle on top of an existing rover/truck/whatever forcing me to bring it into orbit with me on my next voyage.

Pic related, I can't be the only one.

images.akamai.steamusercontent.jpg

Yes. Not alone eye 2. With tether, or the big charge cord lol(cord not infinite as I've stretched one between planets..bug) i suggested first person hud toggle, drive it, thrusters land anywhere.

Yeah, anyone remember the game moon lander???

thats what I want, direction control and the ability to crash and burn in a failed landing attempt on the side of a mountain ;-)

I would love to have a landing pad as another option for a platform. Maybe a way to name that location as well, so you can then choose it among a list of places to land?

waiting an entire rotation of the planet is a little tedious, But really annoying when you have to do it again, because you missed your home the first time around.