Sign in to follow this  
MrBlack

Steam Beta Branch Patch notes

Anyway we can get a changelog on Forums about the changes to the Beta branch? I'm super thrilled that we are getting a stream of patches, but knowing what was changed even if its a TLDR sorta thing that would be amazing! I know there have been Tweets about it, but having a post even if its a constantly updated single post would be better than nothing. :)

Edited by MrBlack

To quote one of the devs:

ZabirH [developer] 
I know it can be frustrating to not patch notes to track what we are updating, but our hair is on fire right now as we try to resolve the most egregious issues. It takes time and effort to properly track patch notes that we felt would be best put towards getting the fixes out. That being said, as things calm down over the next few days we'll certainly be keeping a log and submitting patch notes along with the patches.

The experimental branch in my experience is for testing, granted you don't know what to 'test' if you don't know what has changed. 

But we can assume that they are keeping a log of notes and that they will compile them and post them accordingly. Soon enough I guess.  I would base any changes off the last post in steam regarding Tether hotfixing.

It's a handful of people right before the holidays. They are no doubt trying to just get this as optimized and stable as possible.

Hang tight.

Edited by Secret Squirrel

I can grasp what the devs are going through, but they have already made a Mega Thread for patch notes. I guess this thread can be closed!

Edited by MrBlack