Hello ! Congratulations for your fantastic game its awesome . Me and my friend bought the game today and we are having trouble to play it online , the game keeps crashing . We also have some ideas to improve this fantastic game . 

1- Health bar

2-Satellites ( like a spacial base )

3-More kinds of space ships and cars to travel in different ways 

4- Animals ( to provide resources )

5-Custom base (where you can hide from storms , like a home)

6-Map

7-Water

8-More mountains where you can climb and build one of your bases , also caves , fallen space ships , etc

9- NO point of trade because one of the best things on the game is the crafting system and a trade system would end it

10- Space exploration

7 hours ago, Aec118 said:

Yes. Idk what animals are good for tho, meat is inefficient

I mean not resources like meat , but like leather and animals would bring more life to the game

But what about the rest ? Do you agree?

There are very expansive cave systems in the planets already. Multiplayer is being patched at the moment. Some of the last updates broke it. As far as health bar, they went for a setup with no GUI hence why when you open your inventory it is actually a physical game object and not a GUI. We don't need a Hud in this game it would ruin it. Other than that I think water is in the roadmap.

1 minute ago, CyStash said:

There are very expansive cave systems in the planets already. Multiplayer is being patched at the moment. Some of the last updates broke it. As far as health bar, they went for a setup with no GUI hence why when you open your inventory it is actually a physical game object and not a GUI. We don't need a Hud in this game it would ruin it. Other than that I think water is in the roadmap.

ok but satellites , constructible bases and space exploration wold be great , don't u think?

1 minute ago, Great Survivors said:

ok but satellites , constructible bases and space exploration wold be great , don't u think?

Satellites and some kind of base element would be cool. I thought going to other planets was space exploration.... ..

3 minutes ago, CyStash said:

Satellites and some kind of base element would be cool. I thought going to other planets was space exploration.... ..

I mean visiting asteroids and your friends satellites

I may not understand your ideas,or nothing I do not like it,especially I don't like the idea about the scale of health,that the interface is nothing there gives me a lot of the atmospherics

29 minutes ago, bony_228 said:

I may not understand your ideas,or nothing I do not like it,especially I don't like the idea about the scale of health,that the interface is nothing there gives me a lot of the atmospherics

29 minutes ago, bony_228 said:

well but The satellites and the bases are a good idea , don't you think?

It's a space survival game a lot of them ideas should be implemented.

we should have a bigger shelter area where we can eat and do other tasks, to supply food animals and a more diverse plant system needs to be added along with a green house area.

22 minutes ago, Great Survivors said:

well but The satellites and the bases are a good idea , don't you think?

I think I misunderstood,but if it's a space station Yes ! very

I might be in the minority on this one, but I would rather not see animals added to the game. I love the cold, lonely feeling of a dead planet. :)