Sign in to follow this  
Pixels

After 3 years, tomorrow we finally get to play what we've all been waiting for!

I've been following this game for well over a year now, most likely just like everyone else. I'm just super excited to see where this development will take us.

If any of you are playing on the PC [Steam] hit me up if you'd like to adventure out, (=[3D]= Pixels, Click Here for Profile!!)
Join me on Discord also if you got it! (DISCORD URL! JOIN ME!)

I'm ready to dig into the game and help find and fix bugs!

Edited by Pixels

1 minute ago, Rekalty said:

3 Years? I found out about this game Tuesday... Did I miss anything?

It's been a long awaited journey of sitting back and watching the process of them creating what will be release tomorrow. You didn't miss anything except the vast need of wanting to play for so long.

yeah I've been following for a while now - I really enjoy how they've been developing the game and the clear line of communication with future players - can't wait! 

1 minute ago, Pixels said:

It's been a long awaited journey of sitting back and watching the process of them creating what will be release tomorrow. You didn't miss anything except the vast need of wanting to play for so long.

Oh, well that's good then!

50 minutes ago, Rekalty said:

3 Years? I found out about this game Tuesday... Did I miss anything?

looks like you know nothing about agony :D  but i think in the past year it build such an amazing excitement inside me, I'll vacuum one planet to create 2 more w00t w00t 

1 hour ago, Pixels said:

I've been following this game for well over a year now, most likely just like everyone else. I'm just super excited to see where this development will take us.

If any of you are playing on the PC [Steam] hit me up if you'd like to adventure out, (=[3D]= Pixels, Click Here for Profile!!)

I think you will find that you forgot to make that Discord link a permanent one :P

1 hour ago, Pixels said:

Hey bud! I am going to have a crew of people I'll be playing with. And I myself plan on playtesting in various ways. I'll add you on Steam once I get home.

17 minutes ago, NiteSKy said:

looks like you know nothing about agony :D  but i think in the past year it build such an amazing excitement inside me, I'll vacuum one planet to create 2 more w00t w00t 

Oh, I'm well aware of the concept of agony, just not when it comes to this game :)

Just now, Rekalty said:

Oh, I'm well aware of the concept of agony, just not when it comes to this game :)

yeah i meant that, (sorry) couple of hours should get you there tho :D

5 minutes ago, NiteSKy said:

yeah i meant that, (sorry) couple of hours should get you there tho :D

No sorry needed, it's quite fine! :) But yeah, at most around 10 hours to go, it's a lot more enjoyable than for certain other games, that have been trying to keep the hype going for months or even years.

Wow 3 years already! Gratz System Era!

Heres to another 3 to 1.0! (no rush, as we can see, taking time makes a nicer product) 

30 minutes ago, Secret Squirrel said:

Hey bud! I am going to have a crew of people I'll be playing with. And I myself plan on playtesting in various ways. I'll add you on Steam once I get home.

Looking forward to it!

34 minutes ago, SaltySurprise said:

I think you will find that you forgot to make that Discord link a permanent one :P

It should be permanent, I have had the link running for almost 3 months now. I will double check and thanks for the concern!

6 minutes ago, Litho said:

Wow 3 years already! Gratz System Era!

Heres to another 3 to 1.0! (no rush, as we can see, taking time makes a nicer product) 

Was that a jab at Chucklefish? lol If not just happenstance haha. They took FOREVER to get Starbound 1.0 out. 

Edited by Secret Squirrel

3 minutes ago, Secret Squirrel said:

Was that a jab at Chucklefish? lol If not just happenstance haha. They took FOREVER to get Starbound 1.0 out. 

lol coincidence. I think I read somewhere that most games (that have some content and depth) take anywhere from 3 to 6 years to develop depending on any pivoting or available resources. Figured if they did this awesomeness in 3, we would have a golden egg in another 3 :-D

I don't know all the ins and outs of their work , but imho to put this much out as an ea and keeping up with it is a outstanding thing.:D 

Lets hope that they keep up the good work and people remember that bugs will happen O.o but the community as a whole can work to make it a great thing.