Sugsaggu

A little fun(?) in the center of the planet

I decided to go to the center of the planet to see what was waiting for me there.

I must admit it was kind of fun, then it was not.

Spoiler

If you do the same as I did, YOU WILL DIE.

Sorry for bringing this past back from the dead, but I was curious on your technique for moving to the core. Did you stagger a tunnel so you could walk down afterwards? My attempts have led to a jagged hole I was unable to re-enter without dieing. And I was still unable to actually found the core with about 30 teathers.

2 minutes ago, The Touch of Grey Gamer said:

Dood.... dood.... how far back in time you searchin? 
Um, I'm gonna guess it is 4:20?

Somebody was here earlier...I saw it in the Online list... soooo I decided to jump through their time portal...

I like your video, but where is your Gateway Engine? If you're at the core, shouldn't it be there? Also, what are those "Free floating" tethers attached to? I don't recall any tether that activated in mid air, well, not any other than those pesky ones on the planet's surface that place and activate on you and then appear to be floating a foot or two above the surface after you walk away.

On 7/14/2019 at 7:12 AM, Flyingcrowbar said:

I like your video, but where is your Gateway Engine? If you're at the core, shouldn't it be there? Also, what are those "Free floating" tethers attached to? I don't recall any tether that activated in mid air, well, not any other than those pesky ones on the planet's surface that place and activate on you and then appear to be floating a foot or two above the surface after you walk away.

It's Early Access...lol .....back when you could explore free...free as the cubed wind blows...

20 hours ago, The Touch of Grey Gamer said:

See what you started @CopperyMarrow15! Now you've got @Flyingcrowbar all outa sorts! 

so, its illegal to go back in time on the dark side???

Sorry, my bad! Totally missed the date on that one. Oh well. Don't worry about me being out of sorts I usually catch up with things ...eventually. Hahahaha