D3cKeD

Windows Store PC Game Update

Recommended Posts

I didnt know if this was the place to put this or not. The windows store version of the game is still on .2.10072.2. As i understand it, the steam version has surpassed this. Is there a possibility of the Windows store version being updated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It annoys me Windows store,you can't trust this service,I hope the developers have no connection with the Window store

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick heads up, the Windows 10 Store and Xbox One version is being updated around once a per week. Steam is receiving updates earlier. This is because of Microsoft's certification progress that each update has to go through. Sorry for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wyvyrias said:

Quick heads up, the Windows 10 Store and Xbox One version is being updated around once a per week. Steam is receiving updates earlier. This is because of Microsoft's certification progress that each update has to go through. Sorry for that.

Can I exchange my Xbox one purchase with steam? I prefer to use my PC but I don't have Windows 10 (currently 8.1)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Larkin said:

Can I exchange my Xbox one purchase with steam? I prefer to use my PC but I don't have Windows 10 (currently 8.1)

Unfortunately all you can do is ask Microsoft for a refund. I read they're pretty generous with that, so you may be lucky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the replies, maybe i will ask for the refund and go for the Steam version. I honestly got this game to play with my friends and I wanted to give the Microsoft store a chance. My problem is a simple fps problem, however my friend is having difficulties launching the windows version. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, D3cKeD said:

Thanks for the replies, maybe i will ask for the refund and go for the Steam version. I honestly got this game to play with my friends and I wanted to give the Microsoft store a chance. My problem is a simple fps problem, however my friend is having difficulties launching the windows version. 

The FPS problems are common and being addressed. System Era is working hard on fixing them.
Please put detailed information (What may cause the FPS drop for you? What specs do you have? etc) into this thread: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 the interconnection between win 10 version and Xbox one you'll be limited to any future modding ability.  They're treating the win 10 version just like a console game to protect and ensure the game anywhere ability. So as consoles don't support modding I bet the win 10 version will not have it either if it does become a feature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now