Devi

Should my current PC be able to run this?

So let me preface this by saying that I know my current PC is really old and that in particular the CPU is likely to bottleneck my frame rate, but according to the steam specs I should be able to run it (p.s, I currently can't).

What with all the frame rate issues going around I want to check to make sure whether any of these patches will actually help me, or if I just need to wait until I upgrade.

Computer Information:
Manufacturer:  MSI

Model:  MS-7808

Processor Information:
CPU Vendor:  GenuineIntel

CPU Brand: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G645 @ 2.90GHz

Operating System Version: Windows 7 (64 bit)

Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 6670

RAM:  8124 Mb

(Sorry if that's not the right information, I'm not particularly tech savvy to be completely honest.) 

Hi there, @Devi

Just seeing your settings I think is possible to run the game, but if you want to be sure of it, you can test your rig in diagnosis websites like can you run it?

Test here > ASTRONEER on CYRI

Edited by macalango

@macalango thanks for the swift response!

I tried it on systemrequirementslab and the only issue that popped up was my CPU for the recommended, but I definitely meet the minimum requirements: https://gyazo.com/2e77e446de4fa2d827ef58bdd7f3f58d

Is it likely  then for it to be more of an issue with the game than my rig if I'm only getting 20fps max when playing? Or would the CPU limit it to that extent? 

Well... I think youll have problems either way cause even players with badass specs are having performance issues 'till it got patched -_-

But hey, thats what we expect from an Early Access game, right?

With that Radeon and 8GB RAM I dont think your rig is the problem.

That's fine by me, I'm alright with waiting and supporting the devs as much as possible at this stage!

Thanks again, will have to keep an eye on any and all patches coming our way :)