Dreaded

YES MANS SKY (My 2 cents)

Good day to you guys. :)

Oh and thanks for the AWESOME game! Congrats on the sales, it's an awesome concept I love playing it.

My 2 Cents:

First of all please never ever remove planet rotation and orbit, it makes the game sooooo imersive. Things like the gravity that reduces as you go deeper into a planet is seriously amazing. The sandbox feel is awesome, haven't felt this good about a game since minecraft.

As listed on the road map, hunger and thirst survival mechanic will bring in a lot of awesome Content like farms greenhouses for barren planets, water extractors oh yeah tons of crops that grow procedurally non of that 3 stage growth crap :)

Now a big one..... Hehe liquid water. This would be an amazing addition and a base from which to create DYNAMIC ecosystems, water, evaporation, clouds, rain, life, food, farming, trade, pets, breeding, procedual cross breeding hahaha. I know it's a HUGE undertaking but it would be the next minecraft in space. Water could work like it does in the game "From Dust" that game has amazing water mechanics.

Modular parts to create space stations to act as a hub so that you can monitour one of your planets ecosystems life balance, and also act as an hub so that you can move resources to another space station and planet.

A choice to choose between the auto easy flight and manual flight. With different parts to design your spaceship different engines life support self sustainability. Could influence travel time if you use auto flight. Would love that feeling when i make sure I packed enough food to last me the trip as I slowly get my old ship into orbit to take back the new seeds and plant life I found to balance my new planet. :)

Physics based driving. Eg the w key turns the wheels of the Rover not move it forward. So suspension, wheel size, ground clearence begins to play a part in vehicle design depending what you need the vehicle for. Would love making good sure my new vehicle has big enough wheels, high enough ground clearance, enough power balance (might have to let it charge one day on my trip those wheels and the terrain uses a lot of power) so that I can get to a colder part of a hot planet to find life that gives the planet value.

Terraforming. Yeah I'm tooo ambitious haha. But would be amazing maybe a way to give one of your planets value.

Also in the road map i hope, multiple star systems, maybe a telescope you can build to look at distant star systems to see if it's worth it to go there. Don't want to waste all the technology and expensive resources to go to a star that has one planet extremely far away and is just a frozen mess.

I have so much ideas lol I'm just going to stop now. Haha this game is amazing and has an awesome foundation.  I do trust this game will become amazing.  Can't wait. 

Keep up the awesome work.

8 hours ago, Dreaded said:

Good day to you guys. :)

Oh and thanks for the AWESOME game! Congrats on the sales, it's an awesome concept I love playing it.

My 2 Cents:

First of all please never ever remove planet rotation and orbit, it makes the game sooooo imersive. Things like the gravity that reduces as you go deeper into a planet is seriously amazing. The sandbox feel is awesome, haven't felt this good about a game since minecraft.

As listed on the road map, hunger and thirst survival mechanic will bring in a lot of awesome Content like farms greenhouses for barren planets, water extractors oh yeah tons of crops that grow procedurally non of that 3 stage growth crap :)

Now a big one..... Hehe liquid water. This would be an amazing addition and a base from which to create DYNAMIC ecosystems, water, evaporation, clouds, rain, life, food, farming, trade, pets, breeding, procedual cross breeding hahaha. I know it's a HUGE undertaking but it would be the next minecraft in space. Water could work like it does in the game "From Dust" that game has amazing water mechanics.

Modular parts to create space stations to act as a hub so that you can monitour one of your planets ecosystems life balance, and also act as an hub so that you can move resources to another space station and planet.

A choice to choose between the auto easy flight and manual flight. With different parts to design your spaceship different engines life support self sustainability. Could influence travel time if you use auto flight. Would love that feeling when i make sure I packed enough food to last me the trip as I slowly get my old ship into orbit to take back the new seeds and plant life I found to balance my new planet. :)

Physics based driving. Eg the w key turns the wheels of the Rover not move it forward. So suspension, wheel size, ground clearence begins to play a part in vehicle design depending what you need the vehicle for. Would love making good sure my new vehicle has big enough wheels, high enough ground clearance, enough power balance (might have to let it charge one day on my trip those wheels and the terrain uses a lot of power) so that I can get to a colder part of a hot planet to find life that gives the planet value.

Terraforming. Yeah I'm tooo ambitious haha. But would be amazing maybe a way to give one of your planets value.

Also in the road map i hope, multiple star systems, maybe a telescope you can build to look at distant star systems to see if it's worth it to go there. Don't want to waste all the technology and expensive resources to go to a star that has one planet extremely far away and is just a frozen mess.

I have so much ideas lol I'm just going to stop now. Haha this game is amazing and has an awesome foundation.  I do trust this game will become amazing.  Can't wait. 

Keep up the awesome work.

All of this... It's just... STELLAR!

Love everything you said! I thaight about the teraforming thing yesterday aswell that feature would be insanly cool. And also it would be cool if there where other intelligent races out there, that you could learn different tecnologies from. And instead of the popup things that says low oxygen and suffacation, remove that and maby be able to research an AI robot that would tell you stuff like that and be armed with weapons so there could be some sort of pve but instead of you runnung around with guns you can build minion robots that handles stuff like that? 

Sorry for my spelling