Hello,

I have an issue with multiplayer crossplay, from pc using win10 version (NOT steam) to Xbox One friends.
After the tiny patch finxing "no sound" on Xbox, I can't play from my PC with my friends on Xbox.

Thanks for your help !

Incompatible Cross-play.png

Hey,

Same problemhere, I have check the version on the store and I'm still in 10189, the last version don't want to come on the windows store :/ 

Do you and your friend have the same version? Due the last patch + hotfix, there may be a difference.

No the xbox version have the 10190 I think :/

But, all other time xbox and w10 receive the update at the same time (around one or two hours), this is almost one day now :l 

3 minutes ago, Howel Ganuchaud said:

But, all other time xbox and w10 receive the update at the same time (around one or two hours), this is almost one day now :l 

It depends on the local timezone.
Though since the patch notes say "next 48h" for Xbox One and Windows 10 Store, everyone should have the same version after another ~4h from now on have passed. Maybe something just went wrong, though.
Hard to tell for me since I personally have no clue about Microsofts platform, since I am a Steam only user.

59 minutes ago, Wyvyrias said:

Do you and your friend have the same version? Due the last patch + hotfix, there may be a difference.

Today, Jun 18th 2017 FRANCE

Xbox version -> 0.3.10190.0

PC Win10 version -> 0.10189.0

3 hours ago, Howel Ganuchaud said:

Its about to be 2 days for me. My friend received the update the night before last night. So after a couple of hours, it will be 2 days without receiving the update. 

20 hours ago, Docta Thompson ✔ said:

Its about to be 2 days for me. My friend received the update the night before last night. So after a couple of hours, it will be 2 days without receiving the update. 

Strange, I always get the update in the same time of the xbox version and some time before :/

2 hours ago, Howel Ganuchaud said:

Strange, I always get the update in the same time of the xbox version and some time before :/

Usually that would be the case, but my other friend who also has it on windows store, is not getting the update. So for almost 3 days now, we have not been able to play together, with our friend on xbox one. And we literally all purchased the game at the same time about 4 days ago. So we literally only have a few hours of gameplay, then the waiting game. I would imagine all branches would get updated at the same time, with maybe steam being the exception and possibly getting it earlier. 

7 minutes ago, Docta Thompson ✔ said:

Usually that would be the case, but my other friend who also has it on windows store, is not getting the update. So for almost 3 days now, we have not been able to play together, with our friend on xbox one. And we literally all purchased the game at the same time about 4 days ago. So we literally only have a few hours of gameplay, then the waiting game. I would imagine all branches would get updated at the same time, with maybe steam being the exception and possibly getting it earlier. 

At this point you may want to contact Microsoft about this issue. Or check if there's something wrong with the updater of whoever is behind.

2 hours ago, Wyvyrias said:

At this point you may want to contact Microsoft about this issue. Or check if there's something wrong with the updater of whoever is behind.

Literally just contacted MS, and within 5 minutes, the update has been pushed! All hail to the zebra ball!

Ok, it's tuesday 6th June.

I'm perfectly agreed that Astroneer is actualy in pre-alpha, I can't blame devs if there's some bug. I just want to say that many bug are quickly fixed and also this one, "Cross-Play issue".
Today, I'am happy to play with my Xbox's friends

PC Win10 version : 0.3.10190.0

Xbox version : 0.3.10190.0

Cross-play fully operational.

:D:D

ASTRONEER 20-06-17 09_49_27.png