Sign in to follow this  
AKFH Assassin

Actual Bases - Read first.

I'd love to see like, modular home pieces. Instead of just standing around your base and having that system, have the ability to create modular pieces that snap together, that you could go inside of and avoid the weather, have a place to store your resources in a more organized place. 

If not that, be able to place modular walls around your base instead of having to terraform walls around your home, so when dust storms come through the environment, you aren't getting knocked out by flying chunks of debris. 

Yeah, I'd like to see that, also a way to build interior tunnels so that if you expand underground you can give it a home touch. Also, I'd like a feature where you can deconstruct a module if you placed it in a spot you don't like or if it bugs out and quits working and you need to rebuild one

I'm betting that a lot of those extra base building and deconstruction type of features are in the plans. 

I would like to add on to my spaceship while it's... in space. Maybe do the research and build the modules, attach them to the shuttle then blast into space and add them on until I have something like a space station.

I love both ideas, but what if the walls were energy walls we have to power and such, and maybe even have simple if-then programming statement objects like if storm= then shield turn on

1 hour ago, Tillerz said:

Modular wall panels, with included tether lines!

I would actually like this. Maybe you start off with a tether line where the wall will be. Then it lays down a blueprint similar to the way we expand our bases. The more expensive the wall, the more resistant to the elements or what not. If they bring in hostile enemies, some enemies could break down certain walls, say you have a low level enemy. It could break down resin walls, but not compound and up, thus creating a good barrier between you and the enemy.