Sign in to follow this  
Rolvaag

Jet Packs? Point System? Carrying Objects/Getting Stuck On Things

So there may already be jet packs and I'm just not that far in. I love the game so far, it's really fun. I was hoping to see some changes when it comes to carrying objects, specifically research objects, it feels like when you're moving with something it has a tendency to drag your camera a little bit and you can get stuck on things. Also, there was a crashed spaceship I went inside to collect resources in and I ended up dying in there because the camera was panning through the spaceship and I couldn't see where my character was.

One more thing, I wish the plants/terrain would render a little sooner. I didn't like that about NMS, how you could see terrain features just popping into view 50 feet in front of you.

Is there a possibility of a point system? I wouldn't mind having little objectives to complete or having certain survival/creation/terrain deformation perks that you can achieve by completing tasks.

Other than that it's been very pleasant so far.

Edited by Rolvaag

I would love to see jetpacks. When I get stuck in a hole, and have to build the ground up from bellow me, I always get stuck under the terrain and fall through the map.