FlyingRoss

Complete Beginners Guide

Is there a way to remove built structures or to extend from a platform? I appear to have maxed out the leads off the capsule and can't currently build more than 5 platforms.

Edited by Jakaal

8 minutes ago, Jakaal said:

Is there a way to remove built structures or to extend from a platform? I appear to have maxed out the leads off the capsule and can't currently build more than 5 platforms.

No, currently there is no way to delete structures or nodes.

You cannot extend from structures, you can only extend from the pod and nodes.

The best way (well maybe not best) is to have 1-3 central lines coming out of your pod, then you extend off the central line and build your structures.

Yep same here. I was assuming I could extend off the ports on the front of the platforms. Unfortunately my game saved right after I built my last platform so I can't go back. With Kerbal Space Program it is/was possible to edit your save game file and change/remove parts of your spacecraft. Anything like this possible? I could go in and eliminate the last platform I built so I could add an extension instead.

it's a good video for all the ''basics'' information you need about the game, pretty sure the Newbies will enjoy this little video to help them out on their first journey!

2 hours ago, Sumatra said:

it's a good video for all the ''basics'' information you need about the game, pretty sure the Newbies will enjoy this little video to help them out on their first journey!

Well it fulfilled its role then!

3 minutes ago, FlyingRoss said:

Well it fulfilled its role then!

Exactly and i'd say it's pretty much complete for a starter guide. You should make another one for experienced players ;) 

48 minutes ago, Sumatra said:

Exactly and i'd say it's pretty much complete for a starter guide. You should make another one for experienced players ;) 

What topics would you like covered?