Sign in to follow this  
DJMic

Graphic levels plaese

okay.... now I know for sure, that not everybody's computer can play this game at 60 fps/s (talking about alienware), my laptop play's it probably around 10-20 fps, which sucks.... now in every other game you play, there is the ability to change the graphic levels to go lower, thus allowing the game to run smoother, while taking away all the detail. this not only will lower the requirements to play (witch means more people can play so you get more $$$ might I add) and will provide the ability to play at at lest 30fps. doing this helps people who don't have the top dollar computers to play this game with ease, and not have to experience lag, for forever and all eternity playing this game.

On 6/14/2017 at 0:55 PM, DJMic said:

okay.... now I know for sure, that not everybody's computer can play this game at 60 fps/s (talking about alienware), my laptop play's it probably around 10-20 fps, which sucks.... now in every other game you play, there is the ability to change the graphic levels to go lower, thus allowing the game to run smoother, while taking away all the detail. this not only will lower the requirements to play (witch means more people can play so you get more $$$ might I add) and will provide the ability to play at at lest 30fps. doing this helps people who don't have the top dollar computers to play this game with ease, and not have to experience lag, for forever and all eternity playing this game.

As someone playing on an Alienware 13 R2, I can confirm I do NOT get 60 fps. 30 is my normal on a good day. But this thing heats up like crazy, so on a warm summer's day, maybe 20-25.

On 6/17/2017 at 9:13 AM, [TS]Infernal Crusader said:

As someone playing on an Alienware 13 R2, I can confirm I do NOT get 60 fps. 30 is my normal on a good day. But this thing heats up like crazy, so on a warm summer's day, maybe 20-25.

its a joke, my father has one and its a joke between me and how because of how it surpasses everything just about, but its still the fact so that it moves very slow, and it needs to have an ability to lower the graphics

On 6/17/2017 at 10:13 AM, [TS]Infernal Crusader said:

Yikes!  I've been up to 40C on my vid card.  Everything that's possible to be liquid cooled is plus extra fans.  I remember Landmark being this way also, especially in the beginning.