I love that there's  more planets in astroneer but I'm pretty board of them but think what if there's a asteroid belt before one of the planets like as example past radiation there's a asteroid belt with millions of asteroids to visit and to colonies so there's so much more to do the game if you add that

On 12.6.2017 at 5:21 PM, shiloh calvert said:

I love that there's  more planets in astroneer but I'm pretty board of them but think what if there's a asteroid belt before one of the planets like as example past radiation there's a asteroid belt with millions of asteroids to visit and to colonies so there's so much more to do the game if you add that

If you are bored of the planets, then why do you think that lots of asteroids would be more interesting to you? Have you thought of visiting and colonizing all of the numerous landing sites on each planet? After all, each landing site is different, and they are already available in the game.

Edited by Marck

If you're getting bored of this game, I would personally recommend creating an underground base. The power issue provides enough entertainment to solve, especially if you're on the moon without a large generator. But asteroids in real life are normally incredibly small. There are some larger ones, but these are also very rarely that big (Compared to planets). Given that the planets are significantly scaled down for this game, it would stand to reason that if the largest asteroids that we've spotted in our solar system were brought in to the proper scale of this game, at best, it would be a Little Prince scenario. You would be able to jump all the way around the asteroid in one sprinting leap. And the escape velocity would be next to nothing, allowing you to hurtle yourself into the cold abyss of space with even a slight bit of momentum off a raised section.

TL;DR: So, this idea may not be the most practical for the game in its current state, but maybe if they decide to scale up the planets it could work.