A Request In the next patch.......

Could we have a new  item to play with in the next Patch please even if its NQR  , the six wheeled rover looked pretty awesome that i saw last year  and if something like this was added its just another rover with more capacity but would keep us all busy i'm all sure , we are just a little bored , i had thought that the new argument attachments might of given  Me something else to do but i think were the games stands at the moment for people to keep seeing how to play the alpha we need a few more new elements  to explore . i mean a really. huge battery and the printer that makes it or even a giant printer and just one research to make on it would be enough 

Or even the geo thermal power plant would be enough to keep  most base builders occupied for months at a time . 

So please could  we have something not to significant to the story line but enough to keep most people still interested . 

#rantover 

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

well we got a patch and we got a 10x  thruster - its not a lot but but from vlog 004 alot will be soon ( i'm hoping ) so i'm ok with it i'll just get some practice with the thruster and some sleep in while i wait for a bit more .

On 2017-6-12 at 8:45 AM, gamer3148 said:

no where exactly ?

also cant seem to find it the screen shot dont have dates on them 

On 2017-6-25 at 10:11 AM, gamer3148 said:

well we got a patch and we got a 10x  thruster - its not a lot but but from vlog 004 alot will be soon ( i'm hoping ) so i'm ok with it i'll just get some practice with the thruster and some sleep in while i wait for a bit more .

also cant seem to find it the screen shot dont have dates on them 

2 months with small patches [Thruster boost, Dynamite added, ect] then 1 big update. 

http://steamcommunity.com/games/361420/announcements/detail/1270424728548429441

-Screenshot saturday, may 20th. New item thing might be coming next update [or the new astroneer]

thanks yes i saw this the day it was posted - but was not sure if that what was u meant 

what i'm hoping for is to have iron ore or some sort of other mining equipment so we can play with that bit ( we love our tonka trucks ) as the devs can see with the medium and small rover getting the machinery behaving is the greatest battle .