FoxFireRage

[tutorial] building new stations

I like the tutorial you have at the start, its good to keep tutorials short but I would walk a player though building their first station. I expanded 4 platforms out before I figured out that I was suppose to pull resin off my back and turn them into stations XD.

Not a huge deal but it would help.

I agree you need to have a help guide / tutorial to your game. I just started playing today and I still have no clue how to build a vehicle or what go do with the current station I have. What elements do I need to create bigger items?  I had to figure out how to operate my back pack and how to craft as well as drop items. I had to ask help from a friend who started playing this game before me. I have gotten the hang of some things on my own and I am really enjoying this game but I still have lots of questions.

Normally I like tutorials, but I gotta disagree here. The main fun of the game, at first, is in figuring out the things you don't know yet. Like, why does the crane not do anything? When you get that figured out you feel like you've accomplished something, and it makes you excited to go use it! Steam tells me I've played 14 hours, and I wasn't wishing for the game to hold my hand even once during that time, because every time I encountered something about which I wasn't quite sure, I had a reason to keep playing. What the game needs is MORE confusing, complicated stuff that you can't make sense of at first, so there's something to keep working on.