shiloh calvert

you should be able to delete or destroy buildings or habitats

I hate when I miss place something because it takes up space and I waste materials so I think if you are able to destroy a building you should also get your materials back that you used so (ps plz fallow mexD)

This is what dynamite is for.  It will attach to the side of objects and destroy them.  I wouldn't worry about resources being returned, they are easily obtained.  This isn't my video but it shows you how to do it.

I really dont wanna have to build dynamite to disassemble my base. Id rather just have a debuild animation. Even if it cost 1 aluminium. Both options would be nice. Saves time. Not necessarily resources. But i bet 9/10 could debuild a base before crafting placing and detonating dynamite with..questionable range placment.

I didnt know we could do this tho. So its nice for now. Especally since i dont think dynamite has been craftable since the beginning of the game. Thought it used to be a finite resource. Glad it can be crafted now with a purpose

I was glad when dynamite was added to the game, and it does serve its purpose (even though it is not really consistent...).
It's kind of strange, however, to use it to get rid of a module, sometimes in the middle of your own base.... I think of dynamite as much more of a mining- related item.

I would much prefer a tool or augment that allows the player to recycle modules, we even already have the smelter, which could be used to refine the scrap back into resources...
(If anyone is interested in this idea, I have written about my vision of it in the topic "Construction unification and scalability", I'd really like to get some feedback on it)

Edited by UtopicVision