I was thinking that maybe there could be some button on your backpack that could toggle the lights on your head on or off because having a headlight in the day actually hurts my eyes in this game because it's so bright! Maybe a nighttime sensor so it automatically turns on when it's dark?

5 hours ago, Space_Face said:

Maybe a nighttime sensor so it automatically turns on when it's dark?

Makes sense. The technology exists today, so it would make sense that it would be easily accessible in the 25th century, which is when the game takes place.

How bright is your screen to have that hurting your eyes. The game has vibrant ( somewhat bright ) colors in the game..... I don't see how this is a huge issue ( sounds like a complete douche )....

On 6/8/2017 at 7:51 AM, Optinalmind said:

I don't see how this is a huge issue ( sounds like a complete douche )....

No you're right. OP could wear an actual pair of sunglasses to reduce glare from your monitor. Or turn the brightness down.

• 2 weeks later...

Just searching my monitor's settings, found a dynamic contrast setting and an auto-brightness setting so that would help I guess, but it would still be cool for a nighttime sensor - that's what I think anyway.