I would really love to see a change in the way the camera works.

Instead of using RMB to turn around it would probably be alot easier for it to be (RMB=orbit cam) (Let go of RMB=player movement control)

Well, umm don't you thing that would look weird, I mean if it's a brawler game then it's okay, but you got this thing called terrain tool, and it's going to be difficult to use if the camera are constantly moving

This is kind of straying from the original idea but maybe you could have a camera object which you can access from a camera module at ur base. At the camera module you can connect wirelessly to the camera and check what ever's going on out there. Could be quite hard to implement though since you'd have to load a whole nother section of the world when you look through the camera assuming it is far away from ur base.

@Pieticle

So basically you are suggesting a drone with a camera.  This wasn't "kinda" straying from the topic, it was a 100mph swerve.

Edited by Kantanshi

14 minutes ago, Kantanshi said:

@Pieticle

So basically you are suggesting a drone with a camera.  This wasn't "kinda" straying from the topic, it was a 100mph swerve.

Yes I understand it's different but it's just what came to my mind when I read the title so I decided to comment it here. And yes drones with cameras have probably been suggested before but what about the method of controlling them from a module?

8 minutes ago, Pieticle said:

Yes I understand it's different but it's just what came to my mind when I read the title so I decided to comment it here. And yes drones with cameras have probably been suggested before but what about the method of controlling them from a module?

Instead of asking me to find the posts for you, you could do a search or look around?  This really should have gone in a separate post as it has nothing to do with the original post.