Sign in to follow this  
Lustful Pizzas

Frame rate issue

After playing this game for a good few hours I can say that the devs have made an outstanding game, the feel of exploring planets and shaping them in anyway is great.

One of the biggest issues for me is the frame rate, after playing the game for a while and having a large base, the frames do defiantly slow down it mainly happens when either going to a place with a lot of resources or when simply just going into my base so if the frame rate issue is sorted it would be great.

I do know that the game is in Pre-Alpha so they are certainly going to fix bugs and issues im sure and it being on xbox I know there is only so much it can take.

I found that putting down a tether sometimes caused massive lag until you either get the tether point out of the screen or placed it down using D-PAD Down. However, just unlocked the rover and the frame rate really struggling with my base and driving around. everything else so far looks good, only put in a couple of hours but such a fun game!

I'm finding that now that I've got tons of tethers going in every direction, once I'm hooked up to the tether network my fps drops in to 10-15 I'd estimate. I've started taking the buggy out or deliberately walking far enough away from the tethers. I can look at the base and I'm fine, but the moment I'm tethered at all the fps plummets.