Sign in to follow this  
th3swagdoctor

Alien Colonies

Hi Everyone,

I have not yet had the opportunity to play Astroneer on the Xbox Game Preview yet, but I have watched a lot of youtube videos and the developer twitches on youtube as well. I have to say that I have NEVER been excited for an indie game and I can say that I am super pumped for tomorrow to come so I can play.

I was gauging my friends to see who would be interested in playing. My one friend who is into fast-paced games, said that it would be cool to find NPC alien colonies that you can befriend or be hostile with on your planet or on other planets. I know that this is way down the line, and I'm not sure if the devs want to go in this direction, but it would be a cool aspect to consider nonetheless.

Keep up the good work guys and I can't wait to play this game!

They did seem like they wanted to avoid combat and including aliens directly would make that more difficult to avoid. However That would be awesome to find even a primitive group of aliens. They could go the 'Out There: Omega' route and allow you to barter with the aliens or they are so scared of you that they give you resources as a peace offering and then hide in their homes and lock their doors.