CMUchippewa

[Merged] Items on Backpack rendering away from Backpack

I'm playing in Xbox One and I just loaded into my game. Immediately upon loading in, I came across this bug. I had to manually pick up and put back the items into my backpack to fix it.

IMG_5221.JPG

IMG_5222.JPG

2.109 issue, usually fixed in patch 111 and later.  Do you know what patch ver your xbox is running atm?

On 12/19/2016 at 0:12 PM, Sugsaggu said:

Yes, same here. Only when you load a saved game.

It keeps crashing and crashing and crashing for me!! Its specifically when I sit it my truck and it "tried" to save

When I respawned after dying the floating backpack bug happened again, at this point I only had a solar panel on one of the two top slots in the backpack. So I wanted to fix it by removing it from my backpack and putting it back in, then this (see picture) happened when I removed it, the solar panel deconstructed and was bigger than normal. It stayed like this, no matter what I did, untill my friend placed it in his backpack.

I was using the latest version available on steam yesterday when it occured (the non beta version)

PS: during this session I also couldn't see some of the buildings my friend made, and at times I couldn't even see my friend, It was like he was stuck running in a shuttle, (see second picture, on the left) while he was actually moving around, because I could see moving objects.

20170111222513_1.jpg

20170111223550_1.jpg