CMUchippewa

[Merged] Items on Backpack rendering away from Backpack

Err this is getting somewhat embarrassing but I can't edit my previous post either. Seems after 5 minutes editing is being disabled. Anyway this is the last post in my series for posting all relevant information on that particular bug. :D

• Controller: Mouse + Keyboard
  • Steam
  • Just loaded into the game/loaded my last save
  • Reproduction: Can't reproduce this on my side, sorry

I attached my save game as well.

AUTOSAVE_1_2016.12.21-19.15.37.sav

popular issue :D platform: xbox one

Reproduction: I just loaded the save.

P.s.: Why this photo was rotated? oO

20161222_025838.jpg

Edited by mexahuk

Same bug here. Platfrom: PC / Windows 10

This happens after a starting a saved game.

The items are can be placed back onto the backpack without issues though and every item after that is rendered the right way.

ASTRONEER (Game Preview) 22-12-2016 13_04_44.png

Edited by MedZjik

This is still happening on xbox when you come back from a crash after the 02.10109.0 build and on the crash note thats happening when I try to board my rover 

6 hours ago, Tbone1270 said:

This is still happening on xbox when you come back from a crash after the 02.10109.0 build and on the crash note thats happening when I try to board my rover 

Same for me on XboxOne. Items still appear away from the backpack and game crashed when I reboarded my rover.

Heya, this is a ditto, me too. It always happens on loading the game.

Win 10, Windows Store Version of the game.

AMD Graphics R9 300, AMD 8 Core, 16GB Ram

I just had this same thing happen after it crashed from trying to expand my base, right as I was placing two resin to create another addition on to my base. I reloaded the game on my Xbox and the units on my backpack are 3 feet from it just hovering there.

1482539307988-1830014053.jpg

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 7:38 PM, Monteso said:

After opening the backpack on Barren and Terran planets, I find my truck instantly vanishing in front of me. No icon on the planet surface. I search for it, finally looking up and see a vehicle icon and a small dot in orbit above me. Its hard to see but you can even make out the outline of the truck when the sun hits it just right. I returned back to home base, passing my truck mid flight, and it happened again. First truck had: 1 seat, storage w/ 4 research pods, solar panel. 2nd had two storage, 1 seat and solar. I reloaded the game, and now its fine. 1st Truck is still in low orbit.

Info:

Windows 10, 64 bit system, Steam

Intel i7

32gb Ram

Geforce GTX 980 ti

trucksinspace.png

I have this same issue with all my crafts (truck, rover, spaceship, etc..)  but instead of sending it out into orbit, it sends it directly below my base that the game seemed fitting to have me make right above a subsurface cave. Doesn't matter if I save and reload or anything, it'll remain down in the cave until I go retrieve it.

Just experienced this myself. Opened the game in my save and the items are detached from my backpack just like everyone else posting here. Playing on XBox One and 0.2.10109.0

I experience the same inventory rendering bug on Xbox but only when I return to a saved game. If I drop the item and then pick up again, the graphics render in the correct position/location.

Happens to me as well windows 10  pc  i notice it seems to be a asset placement or loss of exact last placement on save defaults to closest guess looks like .can reattach by  touch and placement