Sign in to follow this  
Sidegamer

Stuck in set, VERY ODD

So i was using the flying chair glitch to get around, and suddenly I noticed that seats can stick to the bases of pillars (where the hologram arrows are) and when you put them there, there is no way to get out. This world i'm very proud of. Plz help!

20170519151040_1.jpg

On 2017-5-19 at 9:14 PM, Sidegamer said:

So i was using the flying chair glitch to get around

Flying chair glitch?

2 hours ago, Space_Face said:

Flying chair glitch?

There is/was a glitch where you could enter a separate 1-Seat by using the TAB key and grabbing the seat in quick succession such that you could freely move around in the seat as if you were carrying yourself.

However, I am not able to fully reproduce this with patch 190. I am only able to grab a seat while entering it, when it is attached to a vehicle. And then the camera is locked onto the vehicle, i.e. the camera does not follow you in the separated chair anymore.

On 19.5.2017 at 11:14 PM, Sidegamer said:

Plz help!

With the difference described above, I was able to reproduce what you describe in a game started after patch 190. I was able to get out of the seat once I quit and reloaded the game. If you still have that saved game, then you might want to verify if it works like that for you, too.