Unable to print researched items (Game Unplayable)

I have been playing Astroneer (Steam version, keyboard and mouse) with a friend of mine for a few hours and I researched a few essential items but we are unable to print them. Only the defualt 1-Seat shows up along with one other item (drill head) that is printable, and in the vehicle bay only a seat is printable. This bug may only be for multiplayer, and it makes the game unplayable. I really do not want to lose my save because my base is good and the surrounding area is perfect, please help!

Edited by Alex
More info

What actual items that you have researched are you unable to print? Are you aware of the fact that there are a few items that are called the same when researched but are available on different crafting menus? Examples are "Battery", "Storage", and "Generator", which each use the same name for different items that can be crafted either in the backpack, with the printer module, or with the vehicle bay. That is, if you researched "Battery", it could be either the small battery available in the backpack crafting menu or the large battery that is crafted with the printer module.

17 minutes ago, Marck said:

Are you aware of the fact that there are a few items that are called the same when researched but are available on different crafting menus? Examples are "Battery", "Storage", and "Generator", which each use the same name for different items that can be crafted either in the backpack, with the printer module, or with the vehicle bay. That is, if you researched "Battery", it could be either the small battery available in the backpack crafting menu or the large battery that is crafted with the printer module.

I have to say, this thing is incredibly confusing, for someone that do not know that

9 hours ago, Marck said:

What actual items that you have researched are you unable to print? Are you aware of the fact that there are a few items that are called the same when researched but are available on different crafting menus? Examples are "Battery", "Storage", and "Generator", which each use the same name for different items that can be crafted either in the backpack, with the printer module, or with the vehicle bay. That is, if you researched "Battery", it could be either the small battery available in the backpack crafting menu or the large battery that is crafted with the printer module.

I can print stuff in the backpack but not in the printer or vehicle bay. I researched storage, both 3-seats, and a few other items I cannot remember, but only the 1-seat shows up. Very annoying.

****NOTICE**** I reloaded the game after a few times today and the items now appear. Thanks for trying to help though.