Squarn

Trees have fallen in/over my base area and I can't move them.

I pulled the earth out from under trees near my base area without thinking and they fell across my base, laying evenly across. I can't move them, and cant make them fall, and it's a bit annoying. Any ideas?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Squarn said:

I pulled the earth out from under trees near my base area without thinking and they fell across my base, laying evenly across. I can't move them, and cant make them fall, and it's a bit annoying. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Attach a winch to a truck and tug them out of there!

I actually am hoping they come up with a better solution for solving some of the environmental debris issues. Sometimes I just want a nice, flat, clear piece of land and it takes ages to get it that way. Maybe some kind of bulldozer attachment for the truck? :P

I have found that running into the fallen trees makes them roll and spin... if you get enough momentum you can move them out of your base... lol.

The game needs a function to remove them properly though... ;)

you should be able pick up loose items i reckon. though a heavy object could only be dragged, obviously. also being able to pluck thing out of the ground would be convenient, like those pesky rock pillar that block my truck from getting through a cave. those are annoying and fussy to remove.