BottomsUpBleach

Jetpacks!!! Scuba Diving!!! Planes!!!

Recommended Posts

Any form of movement enhancement or vehicle would be amazing!!!

 

--Jetpacks

--Boats, Docks (if water/magma is implemented)

--Planes, Runways

--Scuba Gear, Submarines (oceans maybe??)

--Trains (move across planets faster, move between habitats)

--"Walkers" (ATAT style vehicles, maybe they can even climb walls or mountains!!!)

--Drone followers/sentries (protect you from creatures sure to come in future updates)

--Exosuit (armor quality, faster running)

 

Feel free to comment other ideas below. I'm sure the moderators would like to compile a list :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BottomsUpBleach said:

Feel free to comment other ideas below. I'm sure the moderators would like to compile a list :)

Hate to break it to ya but they already do have a list with just about all these ideas on there...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TayTayBerryman said:

Hate to break it to ya but they already do have a list with just about all these ideas on there...

 

 

I did just check and yes SOME of them are on the list, but items such as scuba gear and walkers are not included

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, BottomsUpBleach said:

ATAT style vehicles

a star wars fan? here?! O.o 

do you play battlefront?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BottomsUpBleach said:

I did just check and yes SOME of them are on the list, but items such as scuba gear and walkers are not included

Well, you could at least not include stuff that were already on the list

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, BottomsUpBleach said:

PC Master Race lol

oh rip me poor xbox player

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most of the others have been planned to be added....

For your Trains or should I say "SpaceRail", check this post of mine :

Spoiler
On 4/28/2017 at 11:50 PM, Optinalmind said:

I like many other people would like a rail system of some sort added to the game. The idea of a rail like system would to be transportation from either a far base or from your mining operation deep below the surface. I know some have pointed out that the rovers should travel along a rail, but I think that just takes the freedom away from the rover. So to expand upon this idea I made a " moc-up ".

59042903ececc_render1.thumb.png.ececb95c9d850badb17449f43b489534.png

My idea of the " Space Rail " system is have the platform being attached to your base and being able to attach multiple items/tools to the moving platform.
 

The movement would be restricted being forward and backward as they would follow these almost semi-circle supports as a rail.

590429056afd8_render4.png.d09ce557f7a7503483199aa45bcf3ac4.png( Standard height )

The rails would be planted into the ground like a new habitat would for placement around the world. These rails would have a range between them kind of like tethers show as they are placed. Rails have options such as rotation and height variation to make the path you would like the Space Rail to take... 

59042906337a1_render5.png.e48e71a2c7b4572848cf027bccbc4551.png ( Height difference )

The Space Rail would be controlled by this UI...

5904290ae5dd0_render6.png.40aa1d74e741dc5252b19a7b1e4246bc.png

The arrows pointing left and right respectively confirm travel down the rail , the ' # ' sign representing how many checkpoints the Space Rail would pass ( you'd have to type a number in ( I know its not a great UI )) and finally the "reset arrow" ( at the bottom ) would make the Space Rail travel to the point where the "reset arrow" was pressed. If seats were attached, the UI would just appear larger than default so you be able to select, Or even manual control as 'W' and 'S' key would control movement along the rail.

 This is a very broad idea , of course there would have to be check points the Space Rail would stop at and a way to automate this in the future maybe... I'd love to see such a system added to the game see that it would make transporting resources back to base after a long trip in the deep caves, instead of using the rover and driving all the way back up. Having a more forward transport from base to base...

Below tell me what you think about the idea or even expand upon it...

render 1 .png

render 3 .png

render 4 .png

render 5 .png

render 6 .png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2017 at 9:35 PM, BottomsUpBleach said:

Any form of movement enhancement or vehicle would be amazing!!!

 

--Jetpacks

--Boats, Docks (if water/magma is implemented)

--Planes, Runways

--Scuba Gear, Submarines (oceans maybe??)

--Trains (move across planets faster, move between habitats)

--"Walkers" (ATAT style vehicles, maybe they can even climb walls or mountains!!!)

--Drone followers/sentries (protect you from creatures sure to come in future updates)

--Exosuit (armor quality, faster running)

 

Feel free to comment other ideas below. I'm sure the moderators would like to compile a list :)

I used Blender, I originally was taught in 3dsMax, but I can afford it as a student...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now