Lord Reaper IV

How to build and deal with these rocks

So guys, i get started to play Astroneer with friends, and i find very usefoul build roads due to the "un-driveability" of rover but especially trucks (come on man, it seems that the wheels are on ice :/ ) BUT i can't get a clean and flat ramp and road (i know that isn't very much a problem but man, i'm a perfectionist), ALSO the real problem are the rocks, BIG ROCKS, that magically apperas or fall down from the sky and sit on the beautifoul and clean road that i've just made (that's make me sick)... any tips do deal with those please? 

I think your only option to continuous cleansing of the roads, most likely just digging a hole around the rock and "re-laying" your lovely flat surface! Have you tried the new augments? Something there may help.

How are you getting a flat road around the planet anyhow? In my experience "flat" ends up as ramp as you can't follow the curvature of the planet.

12 minutes ago, CodeIsBroken said:

How are you getting a flat road around the planet anyhow? In my experience "flat" ends up as ramp as you can't follow the curvature of the planet.

well, that's a good point xD

by the way the only augment i ofund is the "little" and the "big", wich are the others?

1 minute ago, Lord Reaper IV said:

by the way the only augment i ofund is the "little" and the "big", wich are the others?

There are others which can change colour of the environment and "clean" a surface without digging or adding (acts a bit like a lawnmower). See the patch notes.

9 minutes ago, CodeIsBroken said:

There are others which can change colour of the environment and "clean" a surface without digging or adding (acts a bit like a lawnmower). See the patch notes.

the inibithor one?

rock respawn is the bane of my OCD life. plants i get, seeds blow in, roots left in the ground, sure. but rocks? ROCKS?? who is shoving all these rocks on my nice clean base platform??!!

inhibitor blows them away tho. still freakin' annoying.

3 hours ago, Bron said:

rock respawn is the bane of my OCD life. plants i get, seeds blow in, roots left in the ground, sure. but rocks? ROCKS?? who is shoving all these rocks on my nice clean base platform??!!

inhibitor blows them away tho. still freakin' annoying.

Maybe the storms are blowing the rocks everywhere.  But, then again, that does not explain the stalagmites regrowing in caves..  A process that takes decades of mineral buildup.

Edited by Kantanshi