Question for the developers: Would it be possible for you to add alien life into the game sometime with an update? Thanks!

Question for players: What kind of aliens would you like to see?

Edited by Vinyx

right now this game is a zen exploring game.

you can dead by alien plants where attack you with gas and spikes. i travel to another moon and spike plants kill my... thats enough trouble

i think we dont need alien lifeforms especially attacking alien lifeorms.

also if there is alien animals whats then? it is useless if you dont want to eat them. but i dont want im just an astroneer :D

I think big roaming animals that you can extract material off it's shell would be cool.  It could chase you if it caught you in the act of stealing its collected stuff.

I feel like NMS was annoying in the fact that there was too much generic life and being attacked constantly was irritating in my opinion. I wouldn't mind some rare, dangerous life but I wouldn't want to see it occur too often. The sparse feeling of the planets is kind of realistic when you aren't tripping over a new life form every three seconds

i wouldn't mind some alien life but i dont want to see this devolve into a shooter. Keep the game scientific with (mostly) docile ceatures that we can learn from or exploit