Anyone researched Oxygen Tanks recently?

Since Patch 155 I have not gotten the Oxygen Tank blueprint once. Have played a number of games, both alone and with friends. Have spent hours and hours and hours on some of these games and have gotten most (though never all) of the other blueprints. The only Oxygen Tanks I have in game now are ones I find on dead Astroneers. I have sometimes gotten a research message that just says "Researched: Oxygen" but that doesn't appear to actually give me anything.

So, my big question is this: Has anyone managed to research Oxygen Tanks since Patch 155? I would just like to know if I am being really, REALLY unlucky, or if there's an issue with this particular blueprint.

I have neither found the oxygen nor the organic generator research with hours of play.

Edited by Dr. Sno
7 hours ago, TrojanSteel said:

we are on patch 158 and no haven't found oxen tank yet

I know we are on Patch 158. I am on Patch 158 too, I am just saying that the problem started with Patch 155. They were released within days of each other, and it took a few days for me to notice I was not ever getting the Oxygen Tank.

7 hours ago, Dr. Sno said:

I have neither found the oxygen nor the organic generator research with hours of play.

I've had the Organic Generator drop once for me, though it was very late in the game, after several hours worth of play.

I've researched something called "oxygen" multiple times in different saves, but it didn't give me the ability to build anything new in either my backpack or the printer.

I'm up to 15 hours on this save, and I'm still missing the oxygen tank, as well as the drill head and the inhibitor augment.  Although I found that augment on a crashed ship, I still don't have a blueprint for it.  I do have the prints for the other augments.  I'm taking great care not to lose the inhibitor, because hydrazine is no longer trade-able, and I have to vacuum a lot of golf courses sometimes to buy a missing resource or two.

No oxygen tank blueprint found in any of my recent games. It seems that the only way is to find an oxigen tank on a dead astroneer body :(

No oxygen tank for me either. Some 200 pods at least researched.

Nor organic generator. This should be one of the first to get.

In my game with a buddy of mine, we have oxygen tanks. I have built 1 but also found 2 on bodies. I don't know how long it took him to find the research item but when I played the last two nights we had access to them.

Same for me regarding no oxygen tank research. I have researched "oxygen" several times, but cannot construct an oxygen tank. I did find the Inhibitor augment research in one game. In my current game I have found two augments in the Hubble Space Telescope (right next to each other), but not the research to construct a new one of each. I still have not found any dead explorers to loot, so still no second oxygen tank.

I hope the devs see this and issue a quick fix.

On 12/05/2017 at 6:50 PM, Joshua Armerding said:

In my game with a buddy of mine, we have oxygen tanks. I have built 1 but also found 2 on bodies. I don't know how long it took him to find the research item but when I played the last two nights we had access to them.

When did your buddy start that game save? Was it before or after Patch 155 dropped? I've got one game that I started before Patch 155 in which I can still build Oxygen Tanks, so I know in older saves you can still make them.

2 hours ago, Ghostwolf93 said:

When did your buddy start that game save? Was it before or after Patch 155 dropped? I've got one game that I started before Patch 155 in which I can still build Oxygen Tanks, so I know in older saves you can still make them.

I don't know the exact date but I believe he started it after patch 158 because it was a fairly new base with minimal buildings and lots of research needed.

10 minutes ago, Joshua Armerding said:

I don't know the exact date but I believe he started it after patch 158 because it was a fairly new base with minimal buildings and lots of research needed.

Then it sounds like he got really lucky. Congrats to him.

I'm a little envious now...

Edited by Ghostwolf93
Spelling error.