This is an idea which i have wanted in the game from when i started playing Astroneer. The Shuttle takes you to different planets, the Rover and truck are ground vehicles. I think it would be really cool if there were small helicopters to fly onto large mountains. It would require power not fuel with 4 wings with propellers attatched to each wing. It would be about the size of a Rover and can only contain 2 people

This is good, it would be great to have a small helicopter in the astronner, however and when we want something big to pick up like remains of spaceships and others.

I do re-call that they were planning on making free flight with shuttles/spaceships. Also talks about a Jet-pack is another. Having a vehicle being able to fly like that would be fun.Also to move big objects, I've been able to move large solar panels with a simple winch and rover.

A smal helicopter won't work in most of the planets because of the thin atmosfeer(maby, i don't know how the developers planned the atmosfeer to be). Cuz if you have a thin atmosfeer a helicopter won't work.

But i read that the developers where planning on manual flight.

(sorry for bad spelling i'm from the Netherlands)