Sign in to follow this  
Brian Crivella

Vehicle bay bug creating the truck.

Xbox One S

Vehicle bay bug with creating Truck.

I started a fresh game yesterday and I just unlocked the Truck. I have had 4 aluminum blocks on the vehicle bay waiting on unlockung it. When I went to the vehicle bay to make the Truck and selected that option, only 2 blocks on the right went up to the top and would let me create it with only 2. But i did not create it thinking this can be right. So I manually placed the other 2 blocks on top, and then selected the rover, the 2 blocks on the left would not drop back down to the platform, and could not be picked up while I had the rover or the shuttle as the object I wanted to create. They can only be removed once you select the truck again. Also when I toggled back to the truck it was now asking for 4 blocks, but still the ones on left stayed on top when you go to select another vehicle, and when going back to the truck it only takes up the 2 blocks on the right and will let you create it, but if you put the 2 on left back up manually and select something else and go back to the truck it wants 4 blocks.. So i created the truck with 2 blocks on top only on the right and the 2 on the left still sitting down on the platform, and when it was done the 2 blocks on the left just vanished. 

I did not have this bug when I started over with the 154 update.

Edited by Brian Crivella

+1 I noticed something related

Steam

In a printer i had some compound toggling very rapidly between the storage and the recipe resource slot. I think the action that lead to the toggling effect was cycling through the printers recipes. It stopped when i removed that compound in question.