5909959f5fbb9_CableConcept.png.42a750076209bbf9d32e8e8bc4d4178f.png

So a "Cable" that can be made from the printer using 1 resin. You would first connect one end, then drag out with your cursor to where to connect it to. I also think this should be added for the exact same purpose. I even made a base on a separate planet and want to connect a habitat to it, but I can't ( haven't tried rover yet )...

Yes pretty please with the cherry on top! And also can we be allowed to place base stations freely and connect them with this thing as we like? please? :)

Yes Please! Nothing more frustrating with base design than not being able to place nodes where it makes sense for the terrain or having the "auto-expand" rotate slowly or not go where you think, especially since it is semi-permanent. Sometimes I like the whole "flatten everything and make a base" but mountain bases and cave bases built into the natural terrain are also awesome. Plus you should be able to connect multiple of these to each other to make connections to the surface for solar/wind power from underground bases. I also really like the idea of connecting more "space junk" found in crash sites for tech before it is researched.

46 minutes ago, Beren99 said:

Yes Please! Nothing more frustrating with base design than not being able to place nodes where it makes sense for the terrain or having the "auto-expand" rotate slowly or not go where you think, especially since it is semi-permanent. Sometimes I like the whole "flatten everything and make a base" but mountain bases and cave bases built into the natural terrain are also awesome. Plus you should be able to connect multiple of these to each other to make connections to the surface for solar/wind power from underground bases. I also really like the idea of connecting more "space junk" found in crash sites for tech before it is researched.

Oh So +1...

Yes, please!

And as Beren99 said, a (more efficient) way to connect underground bases to surface solar/wind power sources would be a most welcome addition to the game.

actually this was already in the game, a VERY early version that had a very long cable so yes, it probably will be added back to the game.