As these threads rarely have anything but gripes about bugs, I would like to tell you that I really enjoy this great game idea and have pimped it to all my Xbox friends.

As a non-programmer, I can't imagine the work that goes into making a game like this.  Bravo, everyone.  Keep up the good work!

Every person that's happy about Astroneer contributes to the happiness of System Era. :x

And who knows what we'll have in 1 or 2 years? Lots of stuff has yet to be discovered? hehe

If we didn't love/care about the game, we wouldn't bother to log and express frustration or make suggestions.

7 hours ago, Eoghan said:

If we didn't love/care about the game, we wouldn't bother to log and express frustration or make suggestions.

That's true.
But it's always great to see when someone can be quite happy about the game even with a lack of content and various bugs being present. That means there's lot of excitement in store for the future. :P

yap, thank u very much, System Era Team!

Me and hubby had real gaming crisis before we found the Astroneer. Your game gives alot of freedom in what and how to do, letting us imagining new projects and thinking on solutions - it is very refreshing! We really wish u good luck and success in making Astroneer into even more interesting, unusual, fun and kind game. Keep going on the sandbox road without any obstacles! :) Loving the game, truly.

Just want to echo the praise.  I'm truly addicted.  The graphics are stunning and I love where the game is going.  Even the bugs add to the creative problem solving challenge.  I almost enjoy digging my flipped vehicle out and get better at it every time! ;)  I know the devs need and want feedback around problems, issues and preferences - that's why we have access to such early development - but, when I spend as much time as I do in this game, there's clearly a lot already happening that's right!