Hey Developers...Want some Candy?


Recommended Posts

How much Astronium Candy do I have to pay to get a Black or Red Ring around the pointer tool..... very often I just can not see where it is which is a bit frustrating.... and I believe its another super easy fix.

I want to Thank you so much for Fixing the Tethers and Flying Trucks.........

(A note from the Cpt. Rodger Wilco Candy Company.... Long term effects of Astronium Candy and other Suppository Products may cause side effects like  Anxiety, Sudden Outbreaks, Skin Rash, Confusion, Curved Terrain Mapping, Loss of Hydrazine Value, Wandering in the Future without a map, Irritable Bowel, Anal Leakage and Laughter.......)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe in future they could perhaps add in some kind of RGB slider much like the one found in Terraria that can change the colour of the cursor, Definitely worth bringing up. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Its not a big thing but just putting a black ring around the white dot makes sure that it shows up on any color area as well as black or white.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1.5.2017 at 6:13 PM, Th0rn said:

Maybe in future they could perhaps add in some kind of RGB slider much like the one found in Terraria that can change the colour of the cursor, Definitely worth bringing up. 

I fully support such an idea!
Such little details enable the player to feel a tad more "attached" to their character. Small but meaningful features!

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Wyvyrias said:

I fully support such an idea!
Such little details enable the player to feel a tad more "attached" to their character. Small but meaningful features!

what about custom suit color? I'm sure you've thought of it but a maybe would be nice.

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, derpsters44 said:

what about custom suit color? I'm sure you've thought of it but a maybe would be nice.

I honestly was a tad sleepy when I read and wrote that, so I my reply to that is basically about custom suit colors (because I read it like he was talking about changing those colors..."RNG slider" automatically made me think "custom suit colors" :P). 

Though both of those things would be great!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead