Baghira27

New Idea: Crafting List

Hello there

My idea is a menu/List/graphic that shows which recepies are already unlocked or still locked. 

Especially for beginer it's hard to find out what they can craft and where (inventory/printer/vehicle station)

Maybe you could bind that menu to the C key ?

hallo i want play this game but i can`t and tell my ideas and have fun, because: Freez all 15 min on xbox one

beside: great idea and menu/list/graphic  for battery action, for person/car/base (switcher, trigger) or fill up own battery, maybe look at battery and b button

I LOVE THIS GAME PEACE OUT

Bit of a challenge with the UI, but perhaps a sort of hologram projected by the research station when idle. The display could also be used to highlight the last thing unlocked.  Organizing it by fabricator would be good, because for a new player there are several places to check for each new thing: backpack, printer, platform, vehicle bay (empty), vehicle bay (occupied, with a large enough slot free)

6 hours ago, wondible said:

Bit of a challenge with the UI, but perhaps a sort of hologram projected by the research station when idle. The display could also be used to highlight the last thing unlocked.  Organizing it by fabricator would be good, because for a new player there are several places to check for each new thing: backpack, printer, platform, vehicle bay (empty), vehicle bay (occupied, with a large enough slot free)

So a interface like this where I click on a "info" button with my cursor...

research_Improved_UI_1.thumb.png.e13998de0f607a15a7be40228f2434bf.png

Then it opens up this menu...

research_Improved_UI_2.thumb.png.bd32c9d634594c386f073054b93c231d.png

Explanation :

5906b6d2e1220_research_Improved_UI_2(explained).thumb.png.66ae8c9ff890e988a46bca3b0a3f1f56.png

( Don't Judge Icons In Tabs As I Made Them In A Short Time )

So each tab ( respectively Right to left ) Backpack, Printer, Vehicle, Ship would have pages of items.

( Vehicle and Ship tab could also just be Vehicle bay tab )

Non-researched items would be grayed out, while researched items would be lit up. You can navigate through all items by clicking on the pages represented by the circles on the bottom of the menu. In addition maybe a menu would show up as you scrolled over a item and would give you info on that item ( maybe not just to keep simplistic look ).

Menu can be closed by clicking " info Button (Research Menu Button)" again.

You could also have "?" slots for things that the devs wanted to be hidden but showed that there was something in the related category that can be discovered...Rumors of higher level tech possible

It would be vary helpful , since it would let us know what we have left to unlock.

So we don't waste research pods trying to unlock the next thing when there is nothing to unlock.