Whenever i am the not the host, i cant pick up certain items, for example, if  compound is on the ground already mined, i cant pick it up

I am on an XBOX with the 155 Patch and have run into the same thing. Even if I dig it out of the ground and my backpack is full I cannot pick it up.

4 hours ago, derpsters44 said:

its a visual glitch, relogging should fix it

Re-logging from a hosted game is problematic, we tried this weekend running co-op games, when anyone logged their terrain tool stayed sticking up from the ground, when they looted their bodies the tool remained, we had to have the host of the game pick up anything we could not.

We had a ton of laughs in multi-player, flying/flipping out vehicles (very weird but funny) to this one where one player had all these compounds floating around her but she could not see them, and if one person harvested an area of resources others would see what you see below, a pit of stuff, but there really isn't anything there.

20170429192414_1.jpg

On 5/1/2017 at 3:59 PM, Unata said:

Re-logging from a hosted game is problematic, we tried this weekend running co-op games, when anyone logged their terrain tool stayed sticking up from the ground, when they looted their bodies the tool remained, we had to have the host of the game pick up anything we could not.

We had a ton of laughs in multi-player, flying/flipping out vehicles (very weird but funny) to this one where one player had all these compounds floating around her but she could not see them, and if one person harvested an area of resources others would see what you see below, a pit of stuff, but there really isn't anything there.

ah well i tried to help, but i think a swarm of mini-compound is pretty funny. i think it might be a while before multiplayer works properly, seeing as this is a pre-alpha se we get to behold these absolutely wonderful glitches for a while longer.