Sign in to follow this  
Sidegamer

DRIVING ON BUTTER

Thanks for the nice vehicle improvements system era!! Its like driving on butter instead of cheese.

I also hope to see the auguments incorperated heavily in driving, i REALLY want a rover the speed of sound, or a truck that can drive up walls!

// Sidegamer

Thanks for devs for the work this far. They are better (I take Sidegamer's word for it) but they still fall over quite easily...

After  patch 155 I still can't take advantage from vehicles as a fast way to get to places. Maximum speed, which is probably some three times faster than running, leads to falling off and potentially to a long operation of turning the vehicle back upright.

• From story point of view: It would make perfect sense that land vehicles had mid-air stabilization thrusters.
  • From game mechanics point of view: It would be good if in mid air I could adjust position and if I succeeded to land on wheels, I could continue driving without uncontrolled bouncing.

agreed, and i find it annoying when the vehicle runs over or hits an entity that is only slightly buried in the ground. I think it should knock it over (with things like trees) or bury it even more (with rocks) or just knock it out of the way.

LETS HAVE A MARCH FOR BRUTE FORCE!

Edited by Sidegamer

On 4/29/2017 at 2:05 AM, ESa said:
  • From story point of view: It would make perfect sense that land vehicles had mid-air stabilization thrusters.
  • From game mechanics point of view: It would be good if in mid air I could adjust position and if I succeeded to land on wheels, I could continue driving without uncontrolled bouncing.

+1

I was thinking these same thoughts.

On 4/28/2017 at 11:05 PM, ESa said:

Thanks for devs for the work this far. They are better (I take Sidegamer's word for it) but they still fall over quite easily...

After  patch 155 I still can't take advantage from vehicles as a fast way to get to places. Maximum speed, which is probably some three times faster than running, leads to falling off and potentially to a long operation of turning the vehicle back upright.

ohh shit yes please

On 29.04.2017 at 8:05 AM, ESa said:

It could make another use for hydrazine and look amazing. I like this idea. 

Edited by gp.